If the Cowboys benched and then traded Dak, would you still love the Cowboys?

cowboys1732

Reaction score
Always root for the team. A better question is can all you fair weather, band wagon haters root for Dak because he hasn’t been benched or traded and is the starting quarterback.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Some people love Roger Staubach, Some people (Such as my self) love Tony Dorsett you see that's more of that false narrative BS that get's perpetuated. You can love a player individually and

be a Cowboys fan. This is an asinine question from a troll

bigE79

Reaction score
If you felt that the Cowboys were wrong to bench Dak and subsequently find a way to trade him(contracts can be modified to allow it), would you move on to support whichever team Dak went to, or would you still be a diehard Cowboys fan?
Players come and go,get cut,traded,or retire..I root for the laundry, always have....
Go Cowboys

shabazz

Reaction score
OK I will never again question your hatred of Dak Prescott . You just suck a evaluating QB talent

Ryan Leaf my dude!!!??? Sheesh

……I’m surprised you missed the comedy of my post. I thought it would be obvious to everyone

of course the very fact that you think I would “hate” one of our beloved Cowboys players explains some of it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I would want to re-new my vows with the Cowboys.

51GBBI+DRwL._AC_SX679_.jpg

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Players come and go for various reasons. I don't forsake the Cowboys for any of those reasons.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
If you felt that the Cowboys were wrong to bench Dak and subsequently find a way to trade him(contracts can be modified to allow it), would you move on to support whichever team Dak went to, or would you still be a diehard Cowboys fan?
Cowboy fan but we better get Pat Mahomes, are an equivalent QB. You don't know what you got till its gone.