If the Eagles are done with Wentz, the Cowboys need to get him

basel90

Reaction score
Show me the missed tackles Dak made while playing defense?
i will show you the missed passes and fumbles etc. Look , Dak is good and probably better than Wentz . But don't forget head to head last year Wentz won and Dak looked bad . Neither are elite for sure.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Since the coaching exodus from Philadelphia after their Super Bowl win, Carson Wentz has had to carry an offense that looked more like an orthopedic wing from a Philadelphia sports hospital.
But he's a solid star and has carried the Eagles offense despite missing so much of his offensive line, receiving corps, and coaching.
He proved that last season, winning the NFC East over Dak and the Cowboys, despite Dak Prescott having all of his weapons and the lead in the division when they faced.
He has done more with less than Dak ever dared to do.
Wentz will be a solid addition to the Cowboys and allow Dak to peddle his skills elsewhere as a free agent.
That is, if Wentz and the Eagles really do part ways.
This post reminds me of HS.

When the girl I wanted as my new GF was breaking up with her old boyfriend..

I would wait watch and listen.

Then I would try a shot.

Your post is like that.

What you have to remember is..

Why is their breakup happening?

Did somebody get caught cheating?

Was one of them high maintenance?

Wentz looks like high maintenance.

Just like Dak is.

There is a million questions about Wentz.

Back in my dating days I finally got tired having to find the same old things happen to me.

So tongue-imn-cheek I wrote an application that a new GF had to answer before we started anything.

It had like 20 questions.

The first GF I gave it to was sitting in a booth with me at a diner. She started reading it and got a pen out. I watched her expression change as she reread it over again.

She puts it down and picks up the menu and we ordered. She orders the most expensive item in the menu.

We eat and finally I asked her about what did she think of the application.

She says.."Are you really serious about any answers?"

I say "sure".

She says "I thought so."

She then says "The reason I ordered the steak for lunch was becuz this will be the only time we will meet. I decided we where not compatable and I at least thought you needed to buy me lunch for my time"

With that she stands up picks up her handbag and leaves.

True story. Probably should have pursued her afterwards but let it go.

I had more applicants to interview.

:huh:

Shane612

Reaction score
Since the coaching exodus from Philadelphia after their Super Bowl win, Carson Wentz has had to carry an offense that looked more like an orthopedic wing from a Philadelphia sports hospital.
But he's a solid star and has carried the Eagles offense despite missing so much of his offensive line, receiving corps, and coaching.
He proved that last season, winning the NFC East over Dak and the Cowboys, despite Dak Prescott having all of his weapons and the lead in the division when they faced.
He has done more with less than Dak ever dared to do.
Wentz will be a solid addition to the Cowboys and allow Dak to peddle his skills elsewhere as a free agent.
That is, if Wentz and the Eagles really do part ways.
This what said couple of weeks ago as a joke.
:lmao2:

Wouldn't Jerry have to take on Wentz's contract too?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
i will show you the missed passes and fumbles etc. Look , Dak is good and probably better than Wentz . But don't forget head to head last year Wentz won and Dak looked bad . Neither are elite for sure.
No, I want to see the missed tackles on defense and special teams and fumbles by Zeke, SHultz and others. All QB's have missed passes and throw int's. You don't seem to know that a 66% career completion rate and a 97.3 career QB RTG is bad.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Wentz is being blamed for the losses , why is that criteria not applied to dak ?
It depends on if YOU think that way or not. If you were to suggest that losses are not all on Wentz, I would agree.

Nav22

Reaction score
Wince is garbage, just like the OP.

Dak >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wince

cowboyec

Reaction score
Head to Head last year , Wentz played better than dak . just a sample of Dak's issues ....
bull.
he out played him in the win in Dallas.
he was hurt in the game in philly.
screw the eagles.
screw wentz.
:starspin:COWBOYS:starspin:

cowboyec

Reaction score
by the way dak has not proven anything yet. one playoff win , same as wentz , and dak had a better OL and RB combo . Not saying wentz is great , but dak has not done anything yet .
stop making excuses for wentz.
he sucks.
DALLAS>philly.
DAK>wentz.
5>1.
i feel better now.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Dak had better OL and RB and WR combos and lost so many playoff and other games against losing teams . Surprisingly he is not being blamed . Why is Wentz being blamed then with a worse team ?
no one blames Dak?
your kidding...right?

cowboyec

Reaction score
Wentz is being blamed for the losses , why is that criteria not applied to dak ?
go check out the 1,000 or so Dak threads and show me where this is happening.
hell...Dak gets blamed for Jackie Smith dropping the TD.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Did Prescott ever play so bad an entire season he got benched?
My bad, that's Wentz.