If the Eagles get Mariota, I will be upset

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I think if they make a trade like this rumored trade I wouldn't be that worried if Mariota becomes Manning/Brady for a few years. Its really hard to build a team with 1 top 2 round picks in 2 years.

Especially after you trade away a young quality player like Fletcher Cox and very good players like Kendricks.

alohawg

Reaction score
I live in Honolulu, the locals here love Marcus and think he's the greatest of course, even though he left to Oregon. Nice kid, but I tend to lean toward bust based on the film breakdown and being a system guy. That said, the one place that would give him the greatest chance is Philly.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

These mentally deficient lemmings are actually cheering Kelly leading them all off a cliff.

I so love this. Please make it happen.

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
I just don't get Chip trading for Bradford to position to get Mariota. Just too complicated and risky. Now he's stuck with Bradford knowing his coach does not have confidence in him. Besides, I thought Foles was better anyway.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I just don't get Chip trading for Bradford to position to get Mariota. Just too complicated and risky. Now he's stuck with Bradford knowing his coach does not have confidence in him. Besides, I thought Foles was better anyway.

I don't think players care as much about these "rumors" as you might think. He is going to go play for his next contract (if he stays healthy).

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
^ maybe, but it's still looks like Chip has a major setback - just a different setback than a Hershel Walker-type trade for Mariota.