If the season ended today, Packers would host WFT in 1st round of playoff

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We make the tournament in my prediction.

Why does that bother you? It shouldn't. Also, who cares (besides you ) if my prediction is right or not?

I don't care one bit. It is just typical you been posting everything negative as of late. Compared to being on the 6 game win streak. As if you are glad it is happening. You as well as others.
But hate away, it is entertainment....And I really do not care.
But I will make comments once in a while on yours as well as others posts. Positive and negative. It is what we are here for. :D

You could be right the way this team has been playing. I don't think so. I feel 10-7 or 11-6 (which was my prediction) or with luck 12-5 (also before the season).

USArmyVet

Reaction score
biggest fair weather fan I’ve ever seen. Wow

So because he has tempered his expectations for this team given the Cowboy's history and the way the team has played the last 4 games that makes him a fair weather fan????? Actually I think it makes him a realist and not a dreamer.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...tough one given what Dallas has done in the last 4 games but I would not put money on Dallas if they played the Rams in the playoffs.

At this point I would not either. But with 6 games to go, a lot could happen. We can get back on a win streak. But doubtful with too many players still out.
And probably will not get back to 100% until the NYG game.
So that gives 4 games to get going at a high level going into the playoffs. Also could mean 4 games of frustration.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So because he has tempered his expectations for this team given the Cowboy's history and the way the team has played the last 4 games that makes him a fair weather fan????? Actually I think it makes him a realist and not a dreamer.

We’re struggling to win a game with this version of Dak Prescott much less a Super Bowl. He’s gone back to his old self.

He needs to elevate his play or everyone around him needs to get way way better and carry him.

I think Pollard is a answer to a lot of our problems.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Actually, 9-8 was my prediction BEFORE the season and I hope I'm wrong.

But, that poster clearly does not know what a fair weather fan is seeing as I'm here after every game win or lose. He's probably since looked up the definition and feels to ashamed to respond back.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If it’s the Rams of the last 3, we have a great chance to move on.

My issue with the Rams, is they seem similar to us. They want to place fast and finesse. They’ve struggled with teams that play physical ball. Not exactly what we do

recently yes but our 6 game win streak was built on physicality and the run game, teams took the run game away mostly due to having lost important players and threats all over the team and same thing on the defensive side..we can be physical they have never been that way..so maybe the last 4 games KM has decided that what the defense is given us so that what he decided would be best and well its not working..so finding the OL continuity is priority one, then using it to reestablish the run game and then that will back the defense off enough and the balance should be back..

we are very capable got to 6-1 because of our balance and the run game..lost our way but if it ever clicks, we will be fine..

great thing is we have time..6 games left..

to the OP, so and BTW i told you all fools' stop hoping for wins by our east rivals as that was dumb and only furthers the ignorance of fans feeling 6 weeks ago if they won it don't matter, we were unstoppable force..lmao

some of you need to take off the blinders, this is the nfl and things change quickly..

Injuries', suspensions, and the protocol list have really effected this team.

we overcame a lot of of the next man up philosophy for while but at some point it catches up to you..teams just cant sustain losses of your best players week in and week out..as they come back and hopefully get that TEAM back we started with before the playoffs we will be that 6-1 team again..

however can we hold on until that happens now missing half our coaching staff and losing more players? hope so...

battle of attrition has began..lets see who can rebound the fastest.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
lol you’re here and back to your old tricks because we hit a little slump (like all historically successful teams have) . Yes you fit the definition of a fair weather
You have no idea what a fair weather fan is do you?

I wouldn't be here during this slump if I was a fair weather fan.

But either way, I don't care what you think I am. I'm just trying to educate you so you don't go around using the wrong words and embarrassing yourself.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
We’re struggling to win a game with this version of Dak Prescott much less a Super Bowl. He’s gone back to his old self.

He needs to elevate his play or everyone around him needs to get way way better and carry him.

I think Pollard is a answer to a lot of our problems.

The issue is that when Dallas went 5-0 they were relying more on the running game than Dak....even the win against the Falcons saw the running game be the main focus so when the running game is the focus, Dallas is 6-0 this season whereas they are 1-4 when Dak is the focus.

They need to change that formula but with Moore trying to help prove Dak is an elite passing QB and JJ wanting to show his investment was a smart one then we will most likely continue to see the Dak first approach while seeing the effects in the team record.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You have no idea what a fair weather fan is do you?

I wouldn't be here during this slump if I was a fair weather fan.

But either way, I don't care what you think I am. I'm just trying to educate you so you don't go around using the wrong words and embarrassing yourself.

You’re on the message board spewing the negativity that made you infamous in the first place, now that the team is slumping. If you can’t comprehend how that fits the definition of fair weather fan then you’re embarrassing yourself more than usual.

uvaballa

Reaction score
WFT probably won’t make the playoffs and if they do they’ll be one and done.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You’re on the message board spewing the negativity that made you infamous in the first place, now that the team is slumping. If you can’t comprehend how that fits the definition of fair weather fan then you’re embarrassing yourself more than usual.

So is Rock a fair weather fan given his limited posting during this 1-4 stretch and habit of posting negative posts about fans?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The issue is that when Dallas went 5-0 they were relying more on the running game than Dak....even the win against the Falcons saw the running game be the main focus so when the running game is the focus, Dallas is 6-0 this season whereas they are 1-4 when Dak is the focus.

They need to change that formula but with Moore trying to help prove Dak is an elite passing QB and JJ wanting to show his investment was a smart one then we will most likely continue to see the Dak first approach while seeing the effects in the team record.

Exactly right!