If we can’t beat Green Bay without Adams

stiletto

Reaction score
At home, then we might as well mail it in as far as being a true contender.

ONCE AGAIN we get lucky with a major star out for a quality opposition. A game we should win.

Fix the title please to Green Bay. Thank you.

Tyron is out...so to me all bets are off. I think he's THAT important to things. Just as much as Adams is to Green Bay... so now it goes to coaching which we all pretty much know is a handicap and then some....ugh.

Swanny

Reaction score

ONCE AGAIN we get lucky with a major star out for a quality opposition. A game we should win.

We couldn't beat them with Rodgers out

J12B

Reaction score
You don't mail anything. We couldn't beat the Titans last year. You don't mail it in. If you don't beat the Packers then figure out why you didn't. This isn't some one game season. You could be peaking in December not October anyway.

:clap:

Proof

Reaction score

We’re going to demolish them. I promise

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Devante Adams being out gives the defense less of an excuse to try and play bend but don't break against Rodgers. The offense has to show up for sure. But, our offense with both Romo and Dak has had good games against Rodgers. It's the defense that has been costing us games against Rodgers, especially late in the 4th quarter,

ESisback

Reaction score
Here's to good plays, no turnovers and a solid win.

*slammed a shot of tequila

All we’ve been hearing is “No Adams, no Adams, poor Green Bay”, yet when we mention missing players for Dallas, we’re making excuses, and “it’s part of the game!” Our LT will be out, and our RT isn’t 100%. We’re missing guys from our DL rotation, our #2 WR’s been out, and our #1 WR hasn’t been 100%, but none of that seems to matter.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
There’s a difference between the losses of Smith and Adams. The Cowboys have a viable replacement for Smith. Adams is the Packers only legitimate outside threat. If the Cowboys can’t beat this GB team at home, there is a problem and a dramatic change is necessary. I’m not suggesting anyone should be fired, but they’ll need some serious introspection. A loss to Green Bay would put the Cowboys in the same situation as 2017—losing to all the wrong teams.

ESisback

Reaction score
There’s a sizeable gap between Tyron Smith and Flemming. I’d also like to add that our three wins mean nothing because the teams were bad. New England beat Miami and the Jets simply because the Pats are awesome!

Qcard

Reaction score

Folks fail to understand how this game works...:angry:

LaVar ended Troy.... which one of our Defensive players wants to slay Rodgers.

Most great QBs always have certain teams number. Rodgers owns the Cowboys

Rodgers will empty his ammo....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If Green Bay cant beat us without Dez, they may as well mail it in. Lol

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There’s a sizeable gap between Tyron Smith and Flemming. I’d also like to add that our three wins mean nothing because the teams were bad. New England beat Miami and the Jets simply because the Pats are awesome!

About the same as the gap between Mike Tyron and Pee-Wee Herman (Paul Reubens) in 1986 with regards to the ability to win a fist fight...

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
I actually agree. Listen Rodgers has killed us in the past. But if we can’t beat gb without one of their best weapons how can we be considered a a true contender. Last week you can argue it was on the road that’s fine... but no excuse this week imo

GB never misses a beat when a WR is out due to their scheme. I’ve never seen a team just so easily replace guys who we thought were number ones. Greg Jennings, Donald Driver Jordy Nelson etc. now devante. They’ll win without him which is spark the emergence of another WR

glimmerman

Reaction score

I thought the same thing without the saints having there starting qb.. We beat ourselves with mistakes and Elliot and the O-Line not playing the way we thought. I give credit to there defense but our Defense played well also...

If we pressure rogers then we will win. Our Offense will bounce back. We need our run game once again.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Tyron is out...so to me all bets are off. I think he's THAT important to things. Just as much as Adams is to Green Bay... so now it goes to coaching which we all pretty much know is a handicap and then some....ugh.
Please don’t let this be a chaz game.

starfan1

Reaction score
My word some cowboy fans are just so fickle ready to jump ship at the slightest crack in the boat

We aren’t done as contenders if we lose to Green Bay we were 3-5 last year through 8 games

Losing to Green Bay may make wild card harder to achieve having lost to both New Orleans and Green Bay but we are a contender until mathematically done

I guess 25 years makes cowboy fans at times irrational

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Personally if we lose to GB than Garrett has to go. We lost to the Saints because of coaching and the same will be said against GB. We will be able to tell the first half how this game will go by play calling. They were conservative against the Saints and that played a huge part in not winning, I get the fumbles didn't help but decisions like 4th and 2 with a little over 5 minutes left and they punt. Great teams risk it at certain points in the game to grab the momentum and that falls on coaching

We aren't going 15-1 or 14-2, so is that the way it's going to be?

'If we lose, JG has to go.' If that's the case, you think he has to go. Fine.

Meanwhile, he's not going anywhere, so unbunch your drawers and enjoy some Cowboy football.