If we can’t beat Green Bay without Adams

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The biggest game coming up in a couple weeks is Egirls.

We can actually lose tomorrow , beat Philthy and still be in good shape at 5-2 heading into Bye.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Devante Adams being out gives the defense less of an excuse to try and play bend but don't break against Rodgers. The offense has to show up for sure. But, our offense with both Romo and Dak has had good games against Rodgers. It's the defense that has been costing us games against Rodgers, especially late in the 4th quarter,

Bend but don't break vs. Rodgers failed in the past and it might again on Sunday.

I think it's fair to say that he's way too accurate for that scheme to be the answer.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
At home, then we might as well mail it in as far as being a true contender.

ONCE AGAIN we get lucky with a major star out for a quality opposition. A game we should win.

Fix the title please to Green Bay. Thank you.

16 games plenty of prove it games after..

it would be a huge gut punch to lose at home to GB, but nothing that will derail the season.. after seeing us and the colts have dire start last year only to get hot and get to the 2nd round.. I dont start getting doom and gloom until its truly time to worry..like a game 16 win and you're in or lose and you are out..that game will be a MUST WIN....

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Here's to good plays, no turnovers and a solid win.

*slammed a shot of tequila

Oh man that made me shudder just thinking about the taste. Haha Pour me a shot of rum and you got yourself a cheers. :laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
16 games plenty of prove it games after..

it would be a huge gut punch to lose at home to GB, but nothing that will derail the season.. after seeing us and the colts have dire start last year only to get hot and get to the 2nd round.. I dont start getting doom and gloom until its truly time to worry..like a game 16 win and you're in or lose and you are out..that game will be a MUST WIN....

Nothing to do with must win. If this team is a true contender, then you bounce back after a horrible game you should have won and take care of business.

The standards are SB.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Tyron is out...so to me all bets are off. I think he's THAT important to things. Just as much as Adams is to Green Bay... so now it goes to coaching which we all pretty much know is a handicap and then some....ugh.

I almost agree with you. One or two big injuries and this team gets derailed.

But that is part of the point. Shouldnt be that way. If having Moore doesnt allow us to overcome the coaching problem we have had the last 14 years, then were just another good team.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This Cowboys team doesn’t have SB standards.

Those standards were from two completely different eras decades ago.

That type of rhetoric has a suspicious odor of a troll.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Yes we don't have Smith and they there best receiver, just like last week, NO best QB did not play, you finally have to take advantage of this sometime.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
At home, then we might as well mail it in as far as being a true contender.

ONCE AGAIN we get lucky with a major star out for a quality opposition. A game we should win.

Fix the title please to Green Bay. Thank you.

We couldn't beat New Orleans without Brees. Any given Sunday.

Praxit

Reaction score
..look guys, Chaz Green is gone. Party at my house. ;)..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We didn't have Gallup, and Dak rarely threw deep. Po,lard will also play , dumb not to use his speed.

And there likely will be other times we are short-handed this season, and where will make mistakes that cost us games.

I only mentioned Brees because as fans we should know by now not to take things for granted. Green Bay is without Adams. We're without Smith. Cooper and Gallup both might be limited by injury. Etc.

I hope we win. Maybe we lose. It's not the end of the world or season either way (unless something catastrophic happens).

If we lose to the Packers, some will be saying our season's over. If we beat them, some will have us as the top contender for the Super Bowl. We're not even close to knowing either of those things yet.