If we can’t beat Green Bay without Adams

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
We aren't going 15-1 or 14-2, so is that the way it's going to be?

'If we lose, JG has to go.' If that's the case, you think he has to go. Fine.

Meanwhile, he's not going anywhere, so unbunch your drawers and enjoy some Cowboy football.
Never said we were going 15-1 and I'm not saying for Garrett because of one game.

Jipper

Reaction score
Any given Sunday but Dallas has the stronger matchup on paper and has a good shot in this one....defense has to come to play and offense has to let loose

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I mean, we just lost a game that didn't feature Brees at QB for the Saints. GB still has their franchise QB, it won't be easy.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The game is important because of playoff tiebreaker implications and the Cowboys need to get their offensive confidence back but losing this game will not remove them from contender status. I wouldn't call them a true contender but I called LA that and I am not sold on them any longer and I really don't see a ball crusher in the NFC so there's plenty of big games left to play, and not just involving the Cowboys, and this is far from over if they lose or win.

However, losing this one puts a lot of pressure on that upcoming game with PHL. I wouldn't call them a true contender yet either.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No, I spelled it right. It's coaching, you want to make a post about how it was fumbles than go ahead.
Well... those two fumbles did play a big part of the game and that can't truly be placed upon coaching.
Well... not in the moment.

Like my "Well" then ellipses?
I did.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Honestly, we will probably lose. Only because Adams isn’t playing. We lose when we should win. If Drew Brees played last week, no doubt we would of won. GB will beat us, unfortunately. Let’s hope that trend doesn’t continue. It’s just so predictable.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Packers will start out decent, but by the time the 4th quarter comes around will be wiping the turf with that team. I'm going 38 to 21 Dallas in a laugher.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Well... those two fumbles did play a big part of the game and that can't truly be placed upon coaching.
Well... not in the moment.

Like my "Well" then ellipses?
I did.
How many points were scored from the 2 fumbles?

Hadenough

Reaction score
We are playing without Tyron Smith so I think it evens out.
Smith was getting beat like a drum in the Saints game. He isnt the player he used to be and they never get full seasons out of him. Adams is a game breaker and Rodgers go to guy. This is a must win for Dallas.

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
they couldn't beat a team last week with their second string qb who is a dink and dunk guy I don't think theywill win I don't believe they will beat Rodgers I think they fall to 3 and2
I dont see how the Cowboys win if they couldnt beat Bridgewater and the Saints. The packers have a much much better defense than in years past. Their secondary is very good. They have been giving up a lot of yards on the ground but that doesnt mean they cant sell out to stop the run and force Dak into throwing the ball.

JayFord

Reaction score
We lost to matt flynn after holding a 26-3 lead and averaging 60 yards per run

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I dont see how the Cowboys win if they couldnt beat Bridgewater and the Saints. The packers have a much much better defense than in years past. Their secondary is very good. They have been giving up a lot of yards on the ground but that doesnt mean they cant sell out to stop the run and force Dak into throwing the ball.

I remember rolling into the Saints game last year when everyone was predicting we'd get blown out.

It's the NFL. Any team can win any week (except the Dolphins, obv).