If we don't stick with Dak, I will be extremely upset as a fan

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It was stated from different sources. I guess you know more accurate information than them? Pfft, yeah right. You're just a disgruntled Dak hater who enjoys making up falsehoods to justify your hatred.
Your post shows how emotional and unsmart your emotions have made you. Where in my post did I say I knew what he asked for exactly? Since I didn't no need to try to use ask me a bogus strawman I never said or implied. Why am I a disgruntled Dak hater? What has he done that's sooo awesome to warrant hate? Did he win a SB or something I missed? To hate on something they usually have to be doing something worthy of hatred. Lay off the copium Dakophant

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Your post shows how emotional and unsmart your emotions have made you. Where in my post did I say I knew what he asked for exactly? Since I didn't no need to try to use ask me a bogus strawman I never said or implied. Why am I a disgruntled Dak hater? What has he done that's sooo awesome to warrant hate? Did he win a SB or something I missed? To hate on something they usually have to be doing something worthy of hatred. Lay off the copium Dakophant
Learn some football and know what you are talking about Dak Hater.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

AC is on some sort of crusade...and it's messing up his head.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Dak > Lawrence.

I don’t see Lawrence breaking all-time NFL passing records on a team as bad as ours like Dak did thru the first 5 games.

Aulac

Reaction score
While I'm new, I seen countless Dak bash threads on here. I seen threads of folks rather having Jared Goff than Dak (not too long ago) to now Dak better than Andrew Luck and Trevor Lawrence*. Obviously lot of members here with different opinion but this is quite a wild take if I do say so myself.

Stats can say a lot of things and are often accurate but stats without context doesn't paint the whole picture. My eye test show me that Daks has not and probably will never be on Andrew Luck level and he sure isn't worth 40 millions per year either. Dak look awful when he doesn't have Zeke and he not winning game with a bad O-line the way Luck was able to consistency.