If we go WR in 1st Round, please no Manningham

Roughneck

Reaction score
He's about as consistent as a drug addict and as clutch as Buffalo in the Super Bowl.

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
absolutely agree...

IMO the only thing this guy can do is run go routes, and even then he has to be wide open most of the time to make a play

I'm actually growing on Desean Jackson if we go for a speed receiver, b/c he has shown more ability to run routes from what i've seen this year

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Inconsistency has been the knock on him all along, other than his size. Unless he breaks into the 4.3's at the combine i think he'll slip out of round 1. At this point i'd pass on him in round 1.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Don't be ridiculous.

You guys must want to cut Romo because of the Bills game

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
I have seen 4 games now ... Long, Manningham are way overrated... long gets constantly driven back on bull rushes and has to reach and lunge on speed rushers...manningham is way too inconsistent

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Zaxor;1770777 said:
I have seen 4 games now ... Long, Manningham are way overrated... long gets constantly driven back on bull rushes and has to reach and lunge on speed rushers...manningham is way too inconsistent

Long gave up his 1st sack of the season to a future 1st round draft pick.

But keep trying to hate.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Player of the game today was Vernon Gholston. He was all over Henne all day. I think he had 3 sacks and must have had another 5 to 6 pressures.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
alc6_mora.jpg

"playoffs"
:lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:

Roughneck

Reaction score
smarta5150;1770773 said:
Don't be ridiculous.

You guys must want to cut Romo because of the Bills game
Actually, go back and check my previous posts before the season even started to see that I never wanted him. The fact is he has been inconsistent for almost his entire career and this year has been no exception. Drops, Not Giving Full Effort, Lapses in Concentration, etc.

The atrocious game he had against tOSU today is not just one bad performance, it is another game on a growing resume that suggests he is simply not a first-round caliber receiver.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Henne did not play well- clearly the shoulder was bothering him. Carr should have played Mallett the whole game. MANNINGHAM stank it up. A certain poster here seems to want to blame all the others except Manningham. A WRs first responsibility is to catch the ball. Manningham failed miserably today.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Roughneck;1770798 said:
Actually, go back and check my previous posts before the season even started to see that I never wanted him. The fact is he has been inconsistent for almost his entire career and this year has been no exception. Drops, Not Giving Full Effort, Lapses in Concentration, etc.

The atrocious game he had against tOSU today is not just one bad performance, it is another game on a growing resume that suggests he is simply not a first-round caliber receiver.

When was he inconsistent until today?

He has never dropped 3 passes in one game... why would you even bring something up like that when you know I have watched every Michigan game this season.

I am not making excuses, he was terrible today, but to think thats how he has been all season is the most ignorant statement of the day.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
burmafrd;1770800 said:
Henne did not play well- clearly the shoulder was bothering him. Carr should have played Mallett the whole game. MANNINGHAM stank it up. A certain poster here seems to want to blame all the others except Manningham. A WRs first responsibility is to catch the ball. Manningham failed miserably today.

When did I say he didn't "STANK" it up?

Obviously he played poorly, just like the REST of the offense.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I would argue that no one stank it up more then Manningham. He was putrid.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
burmafrd;1770820 said:
I would argue that no one stank it up more then Manningham. He was putrid.

Agenda agenda agenda.

I love how every single post you have made about the game today has involved Mario Manningham.

No mention of Gholston who was lights out, no mention of Wells who rushed for 220... nothing.

So whatever, keep on grinding out that agenda of yours.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Fantastic Job!

Hey All I need now is four more teams to lose and I'm back in the National Championship Game.:D

I would't mind Wells one day.

0330_chris_wells_sp_03-30-07_F3_6L683L6.jpg

GO BUCKS!

burmafrd

Reaction score
Manningham had several chances to make plays in the second half - it was a close game. HE FAILED BADLY. Try and hide it all you want. No other single player from Michigan stank as badly with no excuse. Henne had a bad shoulder- what was Manninghams excuse?

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
smarta5150;1770824 said:
Agenda agenda agenda.

I love how every single post you have made about the game today has involved Mario Manningham.

No mention of Gholston who was lights out, no mention of Wells who rushed for 220... nothing.

So whatever, keep on grinding out that agenda of yours.

burmafrd;1770838 said:
Manningham had several chances to make plays in the second half - it was a close game. HE FAILED BADLY. Try and hide it all you want. No other single player from Michigan stank as badly with no excuse. Henne had a bad shoulder- what was Manninghams excuse?

:lmao2: