If we lose tomorrow

MikeB80

Reaction score
Perform a system update. The Browns are a very talented team.

they are. Offensively they have the ability to throw themselves into a lead and then sit on the ball with the running game they have.

if Dallas offense continues to play 100 miles an hour there will be more turnovers because that is what that style breeds. If Cleveland has long drives there might me be one or two less possessions on offense.

still it’s going to be pretty odd losing to the browns.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The Browns would make their season if they beat us.

Every team coming up on these next 5 games is going to be balls to the wall wanting to beat us.

The fact that one game was just cancelled and rescheduled is ominous. That is just a signal of more to come.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Will there be any changes? Or will Jerry and company continue to bury their heads in the sand and continue on with the “we like our guys” mantra?

They’ll move players around but don’t see them bringing anyone. They set sail with what they have and there’s really nothing better out there. It’s not like a player who’s been on the street the past month is going to be any better than what we have. Don’t see a trade opportunity out there that would improve us like the trade we made for Amari two years ago. Adding one player to the secondary isn’t going to fix that train wreck. We should improve some when players come back from injuries.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
they are. Offensively they have the ability to throw themselves into a lead and then sit on the ball with the running game they have.

if Dallas offense continues to play 100 miles an hour there will be more turnovers because that is what that style breeds. If Cleveland has long drives there might me be one or two less possessions on offense.

still it’s going to be pretty odd losing to the browns.

I'm old enough to remember the Browns being one of the top franchises in the league. Always in the mix in the postseason.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember the Browns being one of the top franchises in the league. Always in the mix in the postseason.
Right. All those championships in the 50’s and 60’s. The original Cardiac team with Sipe in the 70’s, Kosars heartbreaking championship losses against Elway in the 80’s.

Much like Cowboy fans will be in another decade looking back 35- 40 years the last time we had success. Lol

Flamma

Reaction score
Will there be any changes? Or will Jerry and company continue to bury their heads in the sand and continue on with the “we like our guys” mantra?

It won't surprise me if we lose, but if we do, our season's done. We have to at minimum beat the trash teams. Then worry about the quality teams. It all comes down to the quality teams. If we can't beat them none of it matters. But the trash teams are first.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When we Cowboys fans continue to buy Jerry’s tickets and jerseys despite the on field results, in essence aren’t we saying “we like our owner/GM”?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First Cowboys game I ever saw in person was as a six year old in 1964 when my took me to see the Cowboys play the Browns in the Cotton Bowl. In those days the browns were very good. This was the hey day of the great Jim Brown. In fact the Browns won the game that day.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

If this team loses to the Browns at home and falls to 1-3 there aren't any quick fixes to suddenly make them a contender. Yes, that includes you-know-who.

Creeper

Reaction score
How do we lose?Do the Browns throw 5 TD passes against us, like Seattle? Or do they pound the football and eat up the clock while stifling our offense? It makes a difference because if they throw the ball like Atlanta and Seattle then maybe they look for a change to get the pass rush working. Or they wait it out until Brown and Awuzie get healthy. If they pound the football then it will be looked at as a 1 game thing and not time to make any drastic changed.

They do have injuries and they are getting guys back later in the season so I don't think we'll see any panic. If LVE, Lee, Brown and Awuzie come back that should help the defense.
If Smith and Collins come back, that should help the offense. Just getting Smith back healthy will help the offense.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If the Cowboys lose tomorrow they are what they are not very good. We’re 4 games into the season and if things don’t start improving tomorrow for the team then the best we can hope for is another up and down 8-8 season. The only thing the Cowboys have going for them is playing in a bad division.

75boyz

Reaction score

I don't know but all the usual suspect scapegoats have been cycled through by the Cowboys Zone I think so there may be a start over or begin again phase.

Which excuse gets first dibs though?
Jerry,Coaching, Injuries, OL, Defense, Zeke, No TC, No preseason or global sickness.
But not Dak of course, lol

Who ya got?

Go Cowboys

RS12

Reaction score
Put it this way: if they are 6 and 9 going into the final weekend, they will probably have a shot at the playoffs. Is what it is.