If we were to draft a RB this years draft.. I'd be super happy with

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
Nors;1720113 said:
We will have many options with two picks in the 20's.

RB's traditionally drop in one.
Browns must have a pretty good year then? Hope NOT.....

noletime95

Reaction score
I don't think we should take a RB in round 1 with Barber already on the roster. I sure would like to find out if he can be a feature back this year and not next, but I believe Dallas has more pressing needs.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
texbumthelife;1719646 said:
My draft would start with us keeping Barber and trading JJ for the highest pick(s) we could get.
I would trade JJ to for the highest pick possible, maybe we can get a 2nd for him, oops dang he will be a FA there goes that thoery :bow:

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Q_the_man;1720355 said:
I would trade JJ to for the highest pick possible, maybe we can get a 2nd for him, oops dang he will be a FA there goes that thoery :bow:

Ya, I guess the day I started drinking at 4pm wasnt the day to start posting! I burned myself in every thread I posted in yesterday!:laugh2:

Now that I am sober, and hurting, I really like the Turner idea. If we can get Turner and a quality CB through FA that opens up the draft to BPA with every pick.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
texbumthelife;1720507 said:
Ya, I guess the day I started drinking at 4pm wasnt the day to start posting! I burned myself in every thread I posted in yesterday!:laugh2:

Now that I am sober, and hurting, I really like the Turner idea. If we can get Turner and a quality CB through FA that opens up the draft to BPA with every pick.
The younger the RB is, the better IMO. Sure, he is a good backup, as we can say for ours, but I would like to see us bring in a gamechanger at the RB position. It is really a great time cause it is easy to let JJ walk and draft a young guy.

Getting a FA CB and WR makes more sense cause they take longer to develop, and we need to win now.