If we're picking future quarterbacks

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Chief said:
I knew the Vince Young Parade would come marching in as soon as the game ended.

:rolleyes:

They been here all night Chief. Tthey have grown in size tho recently. :D

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Omar Jacobs This shouldn't even be a debate. Too much homerism going on here.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
VY can flick the ball 50 yards but Vick has a 10 times stronger arm? I may be the lone Longhorn fan saying VY is nowhere near ready for the NFL but some of this crap you guys are coming up with is just laughable.

I've watched Vick play nearly every one of his games since college (I'm a Syracuse fan and VT was in the Big East at the time) and in the pros (I live in Atlanta).

From what I've seen out of Vick, he can throw the ball further and with a ton more velocity. I didn't say that Young has a weak arm, but Vick has one of the strongest arms I've ever seen. There's really no comparison.

Hell, there's really no comparison to Daunte Culpepper's arm strength to Vick's. That's not saying I'm some huge Mike Vick fan because I'm not. His arm strength is just that amazing.

Rich.........

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Physically, I think young is better than just about every qb in the nation. The kid is clutch and very tough (how many times have you seen a qb take as many big time hits as he took last night and still lead a comeback?). A lot of qbs throw side arm, phillip rivers' motion is just atrocious. And although I love mack as a recruiter, he isn't exactly known for getting the most out of his players.