If you are married....

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
My wife and I worked together in a Hospital...in the same Department.

After I went out with her the first time I knew there was something special about her.

But the clincher was at work about a month later I was accused of something that I didn't do...which I could have got fired for...and she went into total I'm going to set this straight come hell or high water, no matter what regardless of what would happen to her reputation.

Although I was vindicated without her help...that was it for me.

I knew this girl had my back and would do anything for me and always would and she has.

We got engaged four months later and married the next year.

She's a great wife and women.

We will be married 16 years Oct 2nd.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Avaj;2845577 said:
If you are married or been in a long relationship how long did it take you to say this is the one for me? Meaning I'm going to marry this person or commit to this person and no one else.

As some of us like to say, when did you decide to turn in your player's card :D

Did you know right away, months, years???

Tell you the truth I kind of knew after we met and started hanging out that first night. Met her at a College student government
convention

Been Married 15 years

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
I like hearing about your successful marriage stories because truthfully, I've been around nothing but bad marriages (starting with my own parents unfortunately)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
xWraithx;2851600 said:
I like hearing about your successful marriage stories because truthfully, I've been around nothing but bad marriages (starting with my own parents unfortunately)

You can't let others ruin it for you. If you try to make it work it will.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2851662 said:
You can't let others ruin it for you. If you try to make it work it will.

I'm pretty sure you need TP... but I don't remember what it was for. What is it that you needed TP for again?

Kangaroo

Reaction score
xWraithx;2851600 said:

It takes both people doing what is right and making it work. It is not all a cake walk it just takes time and effort and a lot of work

ArmyCowboy

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;2851561 said:
My wife and I worked together in a Hospital...in the same Department.

After I went out with her the first time I knew there was something special about her.

But the clincher was at work about a month later I was accused of something that I didn't do...which I could have got fired for...and she went into total I'm going to set this straight come hell or high water, no matter what regardless of what would happen to her reputation.

Although I was vindicated without her help...that was it for me.

I knew this girl had my back and would do anything for me and always would and she has.

We got engaged four months later and married the next year.

She's a great wife and women.

We will be married 16 years Oct 2nd.

Wierd, I'll be married 16 years this October as well (22nd for me, though.)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If you don't like the hassel of getting married, just find someone else's wife/husband!

Then it's all good for four people...

;)

PS> Kids, don't try this at home.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
:stop:
Don't get married and don't live together. (ie hold two residence) That way, when the ***** gets ****ty, you can toss her out on her *** and you don't have to worry about a lawyer, and a divorce! :laugh2:

:nolook: unless you have kids! :eekmouse:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
nyc;2869676 said:
:stop:
Don't get married and don't live together. (ie hold two residence) That way, when the ***** gets ****ty, you can toss her out on her *** and you don't have to worry about a lawyer, and a divorce! :laugh2:

:nolook: unless you have kids! :eekmouse:

Don't forget to move so she can't find you. :laugh2: