If you can only have one next year who is your pick? Cooper or Dak?

ryanbabs

Reaction score
With the year spiraling out of control and still no contracts in sight I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone thought.

If you could only keep one of the two players Cooper or Dak to build around next year, who would you pick and why?
What good would it be to have Cooper without anyone to get him the ball? Who are we bringing in or drafting that is guaranteed to be better than Dak?

Them

Reaction score
...Dak!...They'll probably "franchise" him in 2020 anyway!....I believe JJ will also find a way to keep Coop!...

InTheZone

Reaction score
Gallup and Cooper are nice to have no doubt but you take a franchise QB over a WR all day every day I’m not sure why this is even a debate. Dak and Gallup have a good connection and he and Cobb do as well. Cooper is legit no doubt but the QB much more important.
so we agree easy decision then because there's no franchise qb on this team

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Carried them to what? No wins against decent teams or the Jets?

You’re so blinded by your Dak hate you either aren’t watching the games or don’t have a clue about football. Dak has been the only bright spot on this team this season. Until two weeks ago he was in the MVP conversation. He leads the league in passing yards and is third in passing TDs. He has one of the highest passer ratings in the league. He’s played well in games the Cowboys have lost this season. One of his best games was in the loss to Minnesota. The Cowboys don’t have a problem at QB they have a problem at HC! What’s costing the Cowboys games is poor tacking and inconsistent defensive play. What’s costing the team games is an inconsistent running game primarily due to an underperforming OL.

We have an inconsistent place kicker who’s struggling to make makeable kicks. Anyone knowledgeable about football isn’t pointing the finger at Dak for the Cowboys problems. If you think fixing all the teams problems are as simple as drafting another QB you’re completely lost! If you think there’s a perfect QB out there who’s never going to have a bad game good luck! There isn’t a team in the league that has a perfect QB who never makes mistakes.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
QB is always more important. Can’t say I’m thrilled with either right now,nor this franchise and honestly? I could care less of you traded the whole team right now. I really wouldn’t care much...that’s rock bottom for me.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
who knows? stats padder or the guy who takes plays off. that's like a giant turd sandwich or a douchebag. you make the call.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There’s been posts on the board with fans wanting to move on from Dak, Cooper and even a couple of fans suggested trading Zeke. When the team is losing it causes some fans to lose their minds. :laugh: Fans have a love/hate relationship with every player on the team.