CZ POLL If you could change only one, would you change Quarterback, Coach or Ownership?

Which of the three options would you change if you could only make one come true?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NOTE: VOTES CANNOT BE CHANGED AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN CAST!

Dan Patrick interviewed Bob Sturm on his show this morning. The entire interview can be heard and seen below but the video starts at the 3:14 mark where Patrick poses the question. Some people will automatically say all three or even more but I respect Sturm for sticking to the question and giving an answer. I agree with him 100%.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Strangely, I think getting rid of Dak may be the only thing that gives next years regular season any real meaning for anyone to get excited about.

Right now there is nothing the Cowboys could do that would make anyone believe in them going into the Playoffs.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Strangely, I think getting rid of Dak may be the only thing that gives next years regular season any real meaning for anyone to get excited about.

Right now there is nothing the Cowboys could do that would make anyone believe in them going into the Playoffs.
I somewhat agree with this. It could have been a coaching move, but that didn't happen. I think this roster needs a shakeup somewhere. It doesn't HAVE to be Dak, but he would be a logical option if they like what they've seen in Lance this year. Another candidate to really shake things up would be a Parsons move. He's a huge name that could net you massive draft capital, and make everyone a little uncomfortable which is clearly needed in that locker room.

JBS

Reaction score

Getting rid of Dak before 2024 starts? No chance. Be happy if they get rid of him after 2024. That’s our only prayer

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I somewhat agree with this. It could have been a coaching move, but that didn't happen. I think this roster needs a shakeup somewhere. It doesn't HAVE to be Dak, but he would be a logical option if they like what they've seen in Lance this year. Another candidate to really shake things up would be a Parsons move. He's a huge name that could net you massive draft capital, and make everyone a little uncomfortable which is clearly needed in that locker room.
Parsons is just such a generational talent that it would have to be a massive massive haul to trade him.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
realistically only one can happen.
Realistically, you know what happened in real life, is that none of them happened. Again. Hypothetical question. No one is asking for anyone here to give out pink slips to Prescott and McCarthy and buy out Jones. It is a fantasy thread and poll. It is not an edict.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
The correct answer is Jerry Jones.

I don't have confidence in Dak, and I'm skeptical about McCarthy. But holy crap, Jerry Jones is clearly the main problem.

I don't know how anyone can argue that.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Realistically, you know what happened in real life, is that none of them happened. Again. Hypothetical question. No one is asking for anyone here to give out pink slips to Prescott and McCarthy and buy out Jones. It is a fantasy thread and poll. It is not an edict.

and my post is about what only can happen.

If miracles could happen, somebody would sprinkle some artichoke powder on dak and he could win a few more games.

Status
Not open for further replies.