CZ POLL If you could change only one, would you change Quarterback, Coach or Ownership?

Which of the three options would you change if you could only make one come true?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Obvious choice is Jerry.

But there is no Cowboy player in recent memory that disgusts me more than Dak.

If you have paid attention to his career timeline, a lot of the reason we are in the shape we’re in is because of him
Who paid him?

kskboys

Reaction score
Jerry needs to go.

Dak going is inevitable at some point in the near future but probably not this summer.

I don't place much blame on MM because he has to do his work whilst hampered by the other two.
And replace MM w/ whom?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I voted Jones. He's the only common element of the past 28 years of futility. I strongly suspect that Jones' meddling has been a big distraction for McCarthy. Any chance McCarthy has of coaching well is undermined by Jones' meddling. Plus, if his job performance is less than satisfactory, the new owner would likely be willing to can him. Same thing with Prescott.

phildadon86

Reaction score
And replace MM w/ whom?
The best coach ever was literally waiting on a call, Harbaugh, a known culture CREATOR was available, and Vrabel, a hard nosed guy who would instill some sort of discipline into this team.
To name a few.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Anybody not saying Jerry Jones is nutts. This guy hasn't done anything in 29 years but filled his pocket with Dallas fan money. Dak only been here for what 8 years? Mike McCarthy 4 years. Combined that's 12. That would mean BoZo Jones had 17 years of failure before either came. So how could anybody in their right dam mind vote any other way :facepalm:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know JJ won't be an option so i said Dak
Would it make any difference to you if the choices were:
  • Tiny Tim
  • Bob Cratchit
  • Ebenezer Scrooge
I ask because, while the three options above are from A Christmas Carol and the poll's options are three real people, both the thread question and its premise are complete make believe. Fantasy. Not real. Imaginary. Pure fiction, like Tiny, Bob and Scrooge.

There is no right answer. However, any vote is based neither upon fact nor contextual consequence. It is just a What If You Had The Power question. No one here has that power regardless of whomever they choose or do NOT choose.

jgboys1

Reaction score
I would have voted Jerry but we all know that ain't happening and we all know McCarthy is coming back, so I am rooting for the only possible outcome that would give me any semblance of hope, getting rid of Dak!

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Anybody not saying Jerry Jones is nutts. This guy hasn't done anything in 29 years but filled his pocket with Dallas fan money. Dak only been here for what 8 years? Mike McCarthy 4 years. Combined that's 12. That would mean BoZo Jones had 17 years of failure before either came. So how could anybody in their right dam mind vote any other way :facepalm:
Because Stephen Jones isn't any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.