If you could delete one thing from the world, what would it be?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do believe if this question is asked in the future the answer will be the computer, internet and AI, all connected to the same thing. Just because we can do something, doesn't mean we should do it. AI is that dark basement that no one should enter.

When I consider the advance of automation and technology alongside the advance of the human being, something seems awry to me. If you come too far too fast, you don't know where you are but you might find you cannot go back. While intellect has grown; the capacity for compassion has not.

I love the internet and being able to communicate and commiserate with all y'all but I was happier before it didn't exist. I was comfortable with my ignorance and now I know too much. I only knew of the capability of inhuman actions upon humans through make believe movies or nightmares and now I know better but that does not make me better.

I do not believe I will be here to see it but there will come a time when humans will look back and know exactly what Pandora's Box was and they didn't just open it, they built it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I do believe if this question is asked in the future the answer will be the computer, internet and AI, all connected to the same thing. Just because we can do something, doesn't mean we should do it. AI is that dark basement that no one should enter.

When I consider the advance of automation and technology alongside the advance of the human being, something seems awry to me. If you come too far too fast, you don't know where you are but you might find you cannot go back. While intellect has grown; the capacity for compassion has not.

I love the internet and being able to communicate and commiserate with all y'all but I was happier before it didn't exist. I was comfortable with my ignorance and now I know too much. I only knew of the capability of inhuman actions upon humans through make believe movies or nightmares and now I know better but that does not make me better.

I do not believe I will be here to see it but there will come a time when humans will look back and know exactly what Pandora's Box was and they didn't just open it, they built it.
I used to like that I knew more than most people.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Someone mention this already but social media would be a good start. Then follow it by cutting the regular media down by 50% and Attorneys by 75%.