If you could delete one thing from the world, what would it be?

kskboys

Reaction score
His loss, his friends sound better than him anyway. A woman with a great sense of humor is the greatest partner a man can have and you've got a bunch of amazing friends here. Well, one, I can't speak for the others and they do get nasty. I try to keep them in line but it is a struggle.
Don't believe 'im. He sends us nasty PM's telling us what to say

Xelda

Reaction score
His loss, his friends sound better than him anyway. A woman with a great sense of humor is the greatest partner a man can have and you've got a bunch of amazing friends here. Well, one, I can't speak for the others and they do get nasty. I try to keep them in line but it is a struggle.
Thanks Coach! Those words mean a lot to me. The boys can act up, but you are our great rudder trying to keep this ship right. It's hard when half the time, we're wondering if you are really Jack Nicholson leading us all on a fishing trip when Nurse Ratchet isn't looking.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks Coach! Those words mean a lot to me. The boys can act up, but you are our great rudder trying to keep this ship right. It's hard when half the time, we're wondering if you are really Jack Nicholson leading us all on a fishing trip when Nurse Ratchet isn't looking.
Left her on the old site....holding Don's mailbox.

kskboys

Reaction score
More like The Good Son, causing a pile of mischief and making it look like it's us!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
No, I think Rowdy only looks goofy when ksk gets up to pee. When he's at the keyboard, Rowdy is up to something.
That's the look he gets when I get up to pee. Only problem is, I can't tell whether he's admiring or laughing!!!!!!!!!

Nitey, Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
One more thing that needs to go is overcriminalization here in Oklahoma. We have one of the highest rates of incarceration for non violent crimes in the country, and w/e you do don't do something illegal within 2000 feet of a school/church which carries a nice little sentence.

Which is why Oklahoma can't pay it's teachers! haha (I know there are issues, but know little to nothing about it actually)

My buddy grew up in Oklahoma and his brother just moved back to Tulsa about a year ago. I will likely be there in late September for our annual reunion. We are supposed to attend the Dallas Stars preseason game that is happening there.