If you could delete one thing from the world, what would it be?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score

I was just responding to the social media post.

My ex-wife found an old boyfriend from high school on Facebook and ended up taking my kids all the way to Texas when my back was turned.

I got my kids back and she ended up alone and is now dead from drinking herself to death after that.

A lawyer told me that divorce rates were up 70% because of people saying Facebook was as one of the reasons. That was back in 2010 though. I'm not sure what the numbers are now.

Xelda

Reaction score
I was just responding to the social media post.

My ex-wife found an old boyfriend from high school on Facebook and ended up taking my kids all the way to Texas when my back was turned.

I got my kids back and she ended up alone and is now dead from drinking herself to death after that.

A lawyer told me that divorce rates were up 70% because of people saying Facebook was as one of the reasons. That was back in 2010 though. I'm not sure what the numbers are now.
My last relationship was a casualty of Facebook as well. The worst part of it is I lost custody of all his friends. He has/had some great ones. One sent me a text last year checking on me after some storms we had. They were amazing friends. Ok, sad now.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
How do we pay the teachers then?

Don't care, at least here in Oklahoma the schools/teachers have had mucho financial woes the last 10-15 years or even longer. The state lottery was supposed to fix this and the problems still exist and are probably worse. Cant stand them as well as death taxes.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
One more thing that needs to go is overcriminalization here in Oklahoma. We have one of the highest rates of incarceration for non violent crimes in the country, and w/e you do don't do something illegal within 2000 feet of a school/church which carries a nice little sentence.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My last relationship was a casualty of Facebook as well. The worst part of it is I lost custody of all his friends. He has/had some great ones. One sent me a text last year checking on me after some storms we had. They were amazing friends. Ok, sad now.
His loss, his friends sound better than him anyway. A woman with a great sense of humor is the greatest partner a man can have and you've got a bunch of amazing friends here. Well, one, I can't speak for the others and they do get nasty. I try to keep them in line but it is a struggle.