If you had to bet your house, which team missed playoff will make the SB

fivetwos

Reaction score
Well I ain't laying the homestead on the line with Jerry's kids....promise you that one lol.

Rams is probably the safest bet. I think Oakland will make some strides also.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If Jerry pulled off one thing...its that somehow the words "Super Bowl" and the Dallas Cowboys are somehow synonymous each offseason lately.

Most of you here know it, but this team, with that atrocious defense.....is quite far away from playing late into January. Sorry folks.

Heres to hoping it gets fixed...but it would be close to a miracle to get it right in one offseason.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
This **** was deja vu every year under Garrett. I think we have a legit shot in the next 1-3 years under McCarthy. Maybe I’m just a homer, but I’m feeling damn good about our Boys these first few years under the McCarthy regime.

A wave of warmth is about to hit each and every fan. Sycophants, Realists, Homers... we’re all about to reap some good ****!

Jerry, better late than never!

No more players fitting schemes! Looking at you D.

Hopefully no more ****** ST’s.

McCarthy offensive influence!!!!!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
If Jerry pulled off one thing...its that somehow the words "Super Bowl" and the Dallas Cowboys are somehow synonymous each offseason lately.

Most of you here know it, but this team, with that atrocious defense.....is quite far away from playing late into January. Sorry folks.

Heres to hoping it gets fixed...but it would be close to a miracle to get it right in one offseason.

IDK .....I see what you're saying but we weren't that far off. Coaching probably cost 2-3 Ws.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm going a step further and say the 49er will miss the playoffs. Shanahan won't be able to hide his QB all season.......

I said in another thread, don't be surprised when KC does not win their division next season, depending how many FA's they lose, and how many players want a bigger slice of the pie.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm going a step further and say the 49er will miss the playoffs. Shanahan won't be able to hide his QB all season.......
You do realize that Garoppolo was tied for 5th in the NFL in TD passes?
And 8th in QB rating while throwing for about 4000 yards.
He wasn't hiding anywhere.

All after missing the previous season with an ACL wreckage.

If anything, he may be better in 2020

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Going from not making the playoffs to going to the Super Bowl is not a likely prospect that I would bet on to happen but if some sinister situation arose where I had to bet on one team for that to happen, it would be the Cowboys. There is certainly not a list of teams that qualify.

Datruth88

Reaction score
You do realize that Garoppolo was tied for 5th in the NFL in TD passes?
And 8th in QB rating while throwing for about 4000 yards.
He wasn't hiding anywhere.

All after missing the previous season with an ACL wreckag

If anything, he may be better in 2020

A lot of those yards and tds were from wr sweeps. Fake passing stats.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Going from not making the playoffs to going to the Super Bowl is not a likely prospect that I would bet on to happen but if some sinister situation arose where I had to bet on one team for that to happen, it would be the Cowboys. There is certainly not a list of teams that qualify.
Not likely? It's happened twice in 3 years.

Look at the Eagles. They went from 7-9 to World Champions. The 49ers trotted out a 3rd string QB last season and finished almost dead last. Super Bowl the following season.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I don't really like any of their chances to actually WIN the Super Bowl

But the I’d say best odds of those on outside looking in are
Cowboys
Steelers (if Ben returns healthy)
Falcons (flipped the switch the 2nd half of 2019)
Rams (still lots of talent but also lots of fixing needed)
Bears

Don't like the odds for any of them though

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Not likely? It's happened twice in 3 years.

Look at the Eagles. They went from 7-9 to World Champions. The 49ers trotted out a 3rd string QB last season and finished almost dead last. Super Bowl the following season.
We are not having this back and forth. I started my opinion and I stand by it. Agree, disagree, I don't care. 3 years is a small sample size on the history of Super Bowl football, so you can think your comments matter if you want to but they don't really bear any weight when looking at the entire history of Super Bowl era of professional football.