If you had to bet your house, which team missed playoff will make the SB

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If Jerry pulled off one thing...its that somehow the words "Super Bowl" and the Dallas Cowboys are somehow synonymous each offseason lately.

Most of you here know it, but this team, with that atrocious defense.....is quite far away from playing late into January. Sorry folks.

Heres to hoping it gets fixed...but it would be close to a miracle to get it right in one offseason.

five twos--- i think with a big one tech and keeping Quinn and making a good draft this year our defense will be top 10 or top 5...this is with a Gorico-platinum Guarantee

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Rams
Steelers
Falcons
Panthers

Why? because have QB’s who have been there.

Verdict

Reaction score
If Jerry pulled off one thing...its that somehow the words "Super Bowl" and the Dallas Cowboys are somehow synonymous each offseason lately.

Most of you here know it, but this team, with that atrocious defense.....is quite far away from playing late into January. Sorry folks.

Heres to hoping it gets fixed...but it would be close to a miracle to get it right in one offseason.

It is hard to believe the defense was as bad as it was with the players we have on defense.

We don’t need a complete overhaul on defense. Just a change in coaching and about 2 or 3 upgrades and the defense will be good to go, assuming LVE is healthy.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Panthers? Methinks you haven't been paying attention!!!!!!!!!!!!(Unless they get a new QB!!)
They got a new HC I really like . And they did have a new QB while they still have the old QB. Which was only reason I listed them was a former QB who’d been there much like reason I listed Atl. But I agree it’s the longest of long shots.

kskboys

Reaction score
They got a new HC I really like . And they did have a new QB while they still have the old QB. Which was only reason I listed them was a former QB who’d been there much like reason I listed Atl. But I agree it’s the longest of long shots.
One year wonder. He's been mostly bad for the last 4 years. I'd say no.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
One year wonder. He's been mostly bad for the last 4 years. I'd say no.
That’s a poor assessment of being the first HC to turn around a 11 loss team to a 11 win team in a couple years. And at a normally dormant football school. Did something similar at Temple.

Blue64

Reaction score
Agree 100%.......THIS is our year folks

Well I wonder if any of those clowns would be really willing to bet their homes on those predictions?

Some people will just about say anything just to get some publicity