If you hate on Dak, you don't know Jack

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by Pass2Run, Dec 23, 2018.

1. CowboysBravesSpurs

CowboysBravesSpurs Well-Known Member

1,160 Messages
    1,084 Likes Received
    The same defense that got humiliated in the playoffs? As much as yall give credit Dak for certain single game performances, yall dont critisize that defense for their playoff performance?

2. glimmerman

glimmerman Well-Known Member

15,410 Messages
    16,093 Likes Received
    Not necessarily just that particular sack. But in general he is taking to many sacks. He has room to step up.

3. landroverking

landroverking Well-Known Member

3,630 Messages
    1,832 Likes Received
    It’s not hate to want a QB that can throw downfield or to want one that can feel the pressure.

4. KingRah

KingRah Well-Known Member

1,270 Messages
    785 Likes Received
    Says You!!

First of all, no cowboys fans hate on Dak. You have two groups. One group blindly supports and are oblivious to flaws. The other group(which im in) roots for the team hard, but sees clearly. This group that im in sees flaws and wants them fixed. Fixing and seeing flaws in wins makes you better.

5. Pass2Run

Pass2Run Well-Known Member

1,215 Messages
    1,572 Likes Received
    Kind of. But that's what news media does today, frame the issue to make it appear to only have two sides when there is more to the story...

Probably inadvertent.

Anyhow, some of us support Dak and are willing to give him time, like any other player, to develop.

You call them fixes; I say develop. We probably mean the same.

I say haters, too, but I don't mean anyone who criticizes Dak is a hater.

Anyway, I got carried away on here and lost track of time. I'm off so I'm not hating myself tomorrow .

6. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Well-Known Member

5,469 Messages
    2,271 Likes Received
    The OP is using the poisoning-the-well fallacy.

7. jay94

jay94 Well-Known Member

1,302 Messages
    774 Likes Received
    If hating is calling him what he is, a slightly above starting average quarterback then have at it.

KingRah and Red Dragon like this.
  8. KingRah

KingRah Well-Known Member

1,270 Messages
    785 Likes Received
    Hes only slightly above average when Zeke is on fire and Cooper is getting 100 yards after the catch.

Kevinicus likes this.