If you hate on Dak, you don't know Jack

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Guess youre forgetting 2007 when Dallas had the 3rd ranked defense. top 10 in takeovers. And top 5 in sacks.
The same defense that got humiliated in the playoffs? As much as yall give credit Dak for certain single game performances, yall dont critisize that defense for their playoff performance?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Oh, please... Glim. The sack Dak took, there was a replay taken from behind the QB where anyone can see all receivers were covered as Vita Vea bullrushed with ease right past Xavier Filo and sacked Dak. There is no way in hell anyone can blame that on Dak unless you expect him to ground the ball for a penalty since he was in the pocket, or you expect him to force a throw into coverage for an interception. What would you have rather had on that well covered play with a DT crashing down quickly and hard on you... a sack or a penalty for grounding or a forced interception?

Make a choice but don't blame Dak for that play. Be reasonable.
Not necessarily just that particular sack. But in general he is taking to many sacks. He has room to step up.

landroverking

Reaction score
It’s not hate to want a QB that can throw downfield or to want one that can feel the pressure.

KingRah

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but so-called Dak "haters," as we call them, don't really know what they're talking about.

He's no gunslinger, like Romo was. But as much as I loved Romo, I'll take a busdriver for the things he does, like be sure of his read before he throws, than someone who has a gunslinger mentality.

Dak is an athlete. If you can't see that, you aren't looking. That alone makes him a credible threat to defenses.

Dak is young. He's in his third year. Some QBs never start until their 3rd or 4th year. That says something about his game.

Dak has led us to the playoff twice in his first two years. He's young, but he overcomes being young by being mature. And being an athlete. I like that about him.

Dak is clutch. Like it or not, he's clutch. His game speaks for itself.

He's gotten better as the season has gone on. That's all you can ask of a quarterback.

He wins.

Haters can hate all they want. But when you hate on a winner, that means you're probably a loser. Why else would the haters hate so hard?

All of you Uncle Ricos can take a hike.

We clinched the NFCE with one game left.

That's all Dak had to do, and he did it.
Says You!!

First of all, no cowboys fans hate on Dak. You have two groups. One group blindly supports and are oblivious to flaws. The other group(which im in) roots for the team hard, but sees clearly. This group that im in sees flaws and wants them fixed. Fixing and seeing flaws in wins makes you better.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Says You!!

First of all, no cowboys fans hate on Dak. You have two groups. One group blindly supports and are oblivious to flaws. The other group(which im in) roots for the team hard, but sees clearly. This group that im in sees flaws and wants them fixed. Fixing and seeing flaws in wins makes you better.

Kind of. But that's what news media does today, frame the issue to make it appear to only have two sides when there is more to the story...

Probably inadvertent.

Anyhow, some of us support Dak and are willing to give him time, like any other player, to develop.

You call them fixes; I say develop. We probably mean the same.

I say haters, too, but I don't mean anyone who criticizes Dak is a hater.

Anyway, I got carried away on here and lost track of time. I'm off so I'm not hating myself tomorrow .

KingRah

Reaction score
If hating is calling him what he is, a slightly above starting average quarterback then have at it.
Hes only slightly above average when Zeke is on fire and Cooper is getting 100 yards after the catch.