If you hate on Dak, you don't know Jack

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He's producing well for where he was drafted.. Playing amongst the first rounders, statistically.

It isn't always pretty. But I'll take that. He doesn't do flat out stupid stuff, which can just as easily cost you the game.

He's winning. And he just won the division title in a league with Wentz and Manning.. I'll take that.

We would probably be the #2 seed with better coaches, or a more modern scheme...

shabazz

Reaction score
We don’t Hate or Love

We simply observe his play ( or lack thereof ), see the pathetic stats for this year, #23 in the league. We then observe the Dunkster, amass a whopping 160 yards which by the way came off last weeks sorry performance.

It’s not personal, just business.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Quotes from Aikman today

“He has Jarwin wide open, had a little bit of pressure, but he just missed him”

“Dak is holding the ball too long. Been a problem for him”

“When Dak misses, he usually misses high”

QB in his third year. Still making rookie mistakes

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This is just wrong. Dak didn't "lead" the team to anything.

While you seem to think that calling those who disagree with you "haters", "losers", etc. makes you a master debater, all it does is show that you base your opinion on emotion and hope.

I hate “hope” because you always set yourself up for a letdown.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I’ll never understand the Dak fandom.

It’s one thing to support him, it’s another to outright ignore his major flaws.

This is just ridiculous at this point.

It's ridiculous because some of you want him to lose, to validate what you've already said.

Every quarterback has flaws; every player has flaws.

What I'm saying is, in a realistic world, Dak is a good player in spite of the idealistic world most Cowboy fans live in.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He's an average QB. Not terrible, not great. Just right in that middle range where if you were ranking QBs, he'd be in the 12-18 range, IMO.

AND..

AND..

And he’s doing it with a 90’s playbook and an O-Line held together with Duct Tape...

Patrick

Reaction score
Well Patrick maybe you're not as wise as you think if you don't get basic team rooting dynamics

I understand it. Fans would rather be right and have the Boys fail than admit they're wrong and have the Cowboys win.

Im on your side you know, I don't think Dak can lead us anywhere.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Brady got Billicheat, we got Opie Taylor with a 90’s playbook...

C’mon man
Come on my butt. The point wasn't about coaching but this bs he was drafted in the fourth nonsense like he isn't 3 years into his career now. He isn't a rookie so them lame he's a fourth rd pick excuses don't hunt anymore.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It's ridiculous because some of you want him to lose, to validate what you've already said.

Every quarterback has flaws; every player has flaws.

What I'm saying is, in a realistic world, Dak is a good player in spite of the idealistic world most Cowboy fans live in.

Tebow was a good player too. But he had limitations that no longer could be ignored.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AND..

AND..

And he’s doing it with a 90’s playbook and an O-Line held together with Duct Tape...

And and and and and if my Aunt had @@@@@ she would be my uncle........