If you hate on Dak, you don't know Jack

eastsideboy

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but so-called Dak "haters," as we call them, don't really know what they're talking about.

He's no gunslinger, like Romo was. But as much as I loved Romo, I'll take a busdriver for the things he does, like be sure of his read before he throws, than someone who has a gunslinger mentality.

Dak is an athlete. If you can't see that, you aren't looking. That alone makes him a credible threat to defenses.

Dak is young. He's in his third year. Some QBs never start until their 3rd or 4th year. That says something about his game.

Dak has led us to the playoff twice in his first two years. He's young, but he overcomes being young by being mature. And being an athlete. I like that about him.

Dak is clutch. Like it or not, he's clutch. His game speaks for itself.

He's gotten better as the season has gone on. That's all you can ask of a quarterback.

He wins.

Haters can hate all they want. But when you hate on a winner, that means you're probably a loser. Why else would the haters hate so hard?

All of you Uncle Ricos can take a hike.

We clinched the NFCE with one game left.

That's all Dak had to do, and he did it.

:facepalm: now let's give him fifty million dollars a year and we can all join hands and sing kumbaya

Last edited:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I do hate it.

When your qb greatest attribute is he can take a hit, you have a running back. Not a quarterback

What do u expect from a 4th Round Comp? Unitas? Get real.. He is what we Allow him to be, sometimes..

Let him run and we win, force him to be a pocket only passer and we lose..

It taint rocket science mane...

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but so-called Dak "haters," as we call them, don't really know what they're talking about.

He's no gunslinger, like Romo was. But as much as I loved Romo, I'll take a busdriver for the things he does, like be sure of his read before he throws, than someone who has a gunslinger mentality.

Dak is an athlete. If you can't see that, you aren't looking. That alone makes him a credible threat to defenses.

Dak is young. He's in his third year. Some QBs never start until their 3rd or 4th year. That says something about his game.

Dak has led us to the playoff twice in his first two years. He's young, but he overcomes being young by being mature. And being an athlete. I like that about him.

He's gotten better as the season has gone on. That's all you can ask of a quarterback.

He wins.

Haters can hate all they want. But when you hate on a winner, that means you're probably a loser. Why else would the haters hate so hard?

I don't hate Dak, I respect him and like him - he simply can't play at a consistent level in an offensive oriented league.

As Parcells said, you know about a player after three years. It's not like he's going to dramatically improve in the things you can't teach, namely pocket presence and accuracy.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He wins.

Probably the worst defense of Dak i've read so far. Dak is an athlete? What insight!

We won. Thats all that matters. I don't care if its ugly.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He wins.

You need to see a Eye Doctor ASAP bud.....gl there....

Patrick

Reaction score
The only thing I love more than Dak is the Cowboys. Some need to get over the name on the back of the jersey and realize the Star on the helmet. I'll never understand cheering for or against Romo and I'll never understand it with Dak. We are all Cowboy fans in the end.

roy31

Reaction score
:facepalm: now let's give him fifty million dollars a year and we can all join hands and sing kumbaya
I’m confused .. I said he was not a good qb ... I never said give him any money .. new offensive coaches and let him play out his contract

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The only thing I love more than Dak is the Cowboys. Some need to get over the name on the back of the jersey and realize the Star on the helmet. I'll never understand cheering for or against Romo and I'll never understand it with Dak. We are all Cowboy fans in the end.
Well Patrick maybe you're not as wise as you think if you don't get basic team rooting dynamics

Staubacher

Reaction score

He wins.

He hasn't gotten better.

It's not hate it's honest reality.

Talk to Troy Aikman, genius.

Vomit

Reaction score

He wins.

I don’t hate him, but I will continue to point out his flaws (which are exacerbated by the coaching). I think he could excel with better coaching, but he’s not top tier quality.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He's an up and down QB. Sometimes he looks good and sometimes he doesn't. We can win with him if the defense continues to play elite but that offense is just awful. Can't score TDs to save their life.

That means they have to avoid injuries on that side of the ball because they can’t count on this QB. He’s in his 3rd year about to complete his final game of the regular season and he’s missing wide open players and lacks pocket presence.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
What do u expect from a 4th Round Comp? Unitas? Get real.. He is what we Allow him to be, sometimes..

Let him run and we win, force him to be a pocket only passer and we lose..

It taint rocket science mane...

He's producing well for where he was drafted.. Playing amongst the first rounders, statistically.

It isn't always pretty. But I'll take that. He doesn't do flat out stupid stuff, which can just as easily cost you the game.

He's winning. And he just won the division title in a league with Wentz and Manning.. I'll take that.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

He wins.

This is just wrong. Dak didn't "lead" the team to anything.

While you seem to think that calling those who disagree with you "haters", "losers", etc. makes you a master debater, all it does is show that you base your opinion on emotion and hope.