If you hate on Dak, you don't know Jack

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Without this defense Dallas has 2-3 wins right now.

That's like saying, without Tom Brady, the Patriots... or without Bellicheat.

Every team has it strengths.

Defense is ours.

Right now, Dak hasn't lost us many, if any games, single-handedly.

And I recognize how important that is for a young QB.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought I told u to go sit in the corner, nobody gave u permission to get up...

-Sit down-

lol.....insult away man....its pretty much that only arsenal you posses in that pea brain of yours.....

Pass2Run

Reaction score
DAK STINKS some things never change Ksk always a secret Dak-zoid .....jsut come out of the closet man and scream it loud.....I have a massive Dak-Crush.....yahoooooooo

Are you like an Eagles version of a Russian troll or something?

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
Of course you realize that if we didn't get those two TD's off of Winston's fumbles ... we'd have lost the game.
And had we not gone for it twice and not got it, we would have at least 9 points last week. Dak wins games.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
That's like saying, without Tom Brady, the Patriots... or without Bellicheat.

Every team has it strengths.

Defense is ours.

Right now, Dak hasn't lost us many, if any games, single-handedly.

And I recognize how important that is for a young QB.

LOL so Patriots without the two most important positions wouldn’t be the same...

We don’t have a QB or a coach

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
What if, just what if, you're seeing a scheme designed around his strengths but his strengths just aren't very strong?
Holy crud..... that’s what I’ve been trying to say. What if linehan had to do this scheme because they know it’s just the best thing option fo him.

Everyone says he’s a bad practice qb- several articles have been written on this subject so what if they tried exotic routes and schemes in practice but he just couldn’t execute

peaveyman

Reaction score
Or Zeke could have not fumbled on second down calling 3rd and medium...or Zeke could have caught the ball on that same 3rd down...This was of course after Dak on first down got it to second and relatively short. You need to look at Zeke on that series of failure.

Funny how the next drive when the took the ball out of Zeke's hands and put it in Dak's the offense began to move the ball...

Whomever the fault lies with on that drive its plain to see that Dak doesn't see his guys coming open a big part of the time and that is why he holds the ball so long .

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I find it ridiculous that so many fans have such low standards for the QB position and this team. Dallas fans used to demand excellence, but now they embrace mediocrity.

THere Dak-fans first and foremost then they say there Cowboy fans.....its getting to the point where their posts are simply for a good laugh.....

landryscorner

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but so-called Dak "haters," as we call them, don't really know what they're talking about.

He's no gunslinger, like Romo was. But as much as I loved Romo, I'll take a busdriver for the things he does, like be sure of his read before he throws, than someone who has a gunslinger mentality.

Dak is an athlete. If you can't see that, you aren't looking. That alone makes him a credible threat to defenses.

Dak is young. He's in his third year. Some QBs never start until their 3rd or 4th year. That says something about his game.

Dak has led us to the playoff twice in his first two years. He's young, but he overcomes being young by being mature. And being an athlete. I like that about him.

Dak is clutch. Like it or not, he's clutch. His game speaks for itself.

He's gotten better as the season has gone on. That's all you can ask of a quarterback.

He wins.

Haters can hate all they want. But when you hate on a winner, that means you're probably a loser. Why else would the haters hate so hard?

All of you Uncle Ricos can take a hike.

We clinched the NFCE with one game left.

That's all Dak had to do, and he did it.

DAK SUCKS.

Vomit

Reaction score
I want our team to lose as quick as possible so we can rid of this coaching staff first and the new one can decide what to do with Dak.
But that’s not gonna happen. Ol’ Uncle Jerrah is 3/4 done with a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue getting ready to sign Dak to a 10 year $200 million contract and resign Garrett & company to boot...

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Holy crud..... that’s what I’ve been trying to say. What if linehan had to do this scheme because they know it’s just the best thing option fo him.

Everyone says he’s a bad practice qb- several articles have been written on this subject so what if they tried exotic routes and schemes in practice but he just couldn’t execute
Nah man, he's a "gamer." o_O

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you like an Eagles version of a Russian troll or something?

You are a paid employee of the Dak Public social media relations dept or have a very LOW football I.Q. either way no one is buying what your selling ...very few dak-zoids are left here and you can thank Dak for that...GL bud you will need it.....