If you hate on Dak, you don't know Jack

kskboys

Reaction score
Is that a bad place to be for a 4th round, 3rd year player?

Is that good enough to win, if the team around him is good?

Most importantly, is it possible he gets better in time, or over the next couple of years?
Absolutely.

However, we have an OC who refuses to form his scheme around a QB's strengths/weaknesses. I"m not sure Dak will get much better under this numnuts.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
People actually came away from this game and thought Dak was GOOD???

LMAO

He redeemed himself in the second half.

And I'm talking about the season, overall.

I know that's a difficult concept for all of you knee-jerk thinkers.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Having a quarterback who can't throw but can run would be fantastic if we were one of the service academies. However since we're an NFL team, it would be great to have a guy who could actually stand in the pocket read a defense and make a throw

Well we need to draft one and pay Dak like a back up...

morat1959

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but so-called Dak "haters," as we call them, don't really know what they're talking about.

He's no gunslinger, like Romo was. But as much as I loved Romo, I'll take a busdriver for the things he does, like be sure of his read before he throws, than someone who has a gunslinger mentality.

Dak is an athlete. If you can't see that, you aren't looking. That alone makes him a credible threat to defenses.

Dak is young. He's in his third year. Some QBs never start until their 3rd or 4th year. That says something about his game.

Dak has led us to the playoff twice in his first two years. He's young, but he overcomes being young by being mature. And being an athlete. I like that about him.

Dak is clutch. Like it or not, he's clutch. His game speaks for itself.

He's gotten better as the season has gone on. That's all you can ask of a quarterback.

He wins.

Haters can hate all they want. But when you hate on a winner, that means you're probably a loser. Why else would the haters hate so hard?

All of you Uncle Ricos can take a hike.

We clinched the NFCE with one game left.

That's all Dak had to do, and he did it.
You are living in LA LA land!

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Absolutely.

However, we have an OC who refuses to form his scheme around a QB's strengths/weaknesses. I"m not sure Dak will get much better under this numnuts.

With that I agree.

For the record, I'm no fan of Garrett or Linehan.

Also, good to see you around KSK...

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Absolutely you can. I’m a realist, you can win but it’s harder. But it has happened in the past with guys like Flaco and bob Griese and Jim plunkett
I don't think Griese and Plunkett were average. Griese played on a running team but he ended up in the HOF. Plunkett deserves to be there. He was awful early in his career but he was good when he was on the Raiders. I would love Dak to be like later day Plunkett.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Yea I've only been following it for 45 years. Give me a break. I've been on Dak's side since the beginning so I'm not a hater but the Dak lovers that can see him do no wrong and the haters who were mad because he replaced Romo are just ridiculous. Some of us actually have eyes and can see his faults. The guy is average. He is a bus driver. That's who we have right now.

He is no bus driver. Bus drivers are QBs that don’t make mistakes and let others make the big plays. They distribute the ball to the playmakers without blowing the game with turnovers. That’s not Dak at all.

morat1959

Reaction score
After being sacked 50+ times, he’s still healthy And he’s Above .500, anybody else would be out for the season by now..

-Hate Dat-
An NFL caliber QB would have been sacked half or more as much as clutch. As in...clutching the hall too long!

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I don't think Griese and Plunkett were average. Griese played on a running team but he ended up in the HOF. Plunkett deserves to be there. He was awful early in his career but he was good when he was on the Raiders. I would love Dak to be like later day Plunkett.
Fair enough. I can buy what your selling.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
You are living in LA LA land!

Funny, people said the same kinds of things to me on here early on in the Romo days. I know how this board works.

I like how you're so confident.. And the season isn't over yet. Dak's book, for this year at least, has yet to be finished.

I like his chances, personally.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Both polarized sides are ridiculous.

Dak is OK. Not great, not terrible.

DAK STINKS some things never change Ksk always a secret Dak-zoid .....jsut come out of the closet man and scream it loud.....I have a massive Dak-Crush.....yahoooooooo

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I like Dak, but there is no denying his lack of pocket presence. And I'm not sure how much it can be improved. This kid needs a top flight Oline to be a great QB.

Whoa what have you done with Roy?

That’s it who hacked Roy’s account?