If you have Dak below the Top 7, I can't take you seriously

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
hats off to the refs and jerry finally figuring out how to bribe the refs. guess he's a slow learner. well, I'm pretty sure he is, look at his kids. lol

KB1122

Reaction score
Who is your 25th ranked QB and we put this statement to the test

Whoever it is, he probably has the same number of championships as Dak, at this point.

NFL quarterback is a hard cliff, not a sliding scale.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I thought Dak had a solid game. But not great.

but that’s ok. It’s a team sport. Team won today.

Dak did what he needed to do on the last drive for the win.
He was great last week. He was bad today. He did nothing today to make a difference. He threw a bad Int a d held the ball at the worst time. He’s paid to make a difference every week.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He was great last week. He was bad today. He did nothing today to make a difference. He threw a bad Int a d held the ball at the worst time. He’s paid to make a difference every week.
I'd say he had a average game stats wise it was a bad game......he did "enough". If he played like this against Brady last week it would've been a assault.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Doesn't matter, Herbert was the entire Chargers offense. Dak had a running game and was just a game manager. If you can't see that, then you are nothing more than a homer. Dak is not better than Herbert. No GM in the league would ever take Dak over Herbert! Dak threw one long pass and it got pick off. Herbert literally threw long passes after long passes and got called off because off penalty. Dak is not even in Herbert tier. Herbert had two touchdowns that was called back, or did you forget?
Hebert didn't have a run game...... dang guess i was watching a different Ekeler plus Hebert made multiple mistakes that cost his team the win. If Dak had the same game as Herbert had today y'all would complain that Dak is so terrible.

Allen and Williams isn't offense, Ekeler isn't? Their defense isn't good? Haha yea ok dude

As far as GMs taking Herbert over Dak...... yep cause he is in his second year and still on rookie contract. Herbert isn't a top 10 QB yet but salary and youth is the reason