If you have Dak below the Top 7, I can't take you seriously

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I don't care. It's true.

We won, that's all that matters, but Herbert was better today.

If you can't see that then you're just fooling yourself.
Only a fool would say Herbert was better. Just look at the difference in the redzone. Herbert lost the game with his pick and back peddling 20 yards on 2 separate trips on the goal line. Plus had 3 picks

DFWJC

Reaction score
I like Dak but these relentless threads are just weird.

It's as if nobody watches ANY other games around the league

Dak was maybe the 20th best (maybe lower) QB today, so why would TODAY make you say that.

Maybe he IS top 7. I'm not arguing that.

But today wasn't a reason to make that claim.
He was solid enough and we won.
Be happy

Last edited:

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Dak didn't do a single thing today that Red Rocket couldn't have. The Cowboys really needed him to bring it and he seemed incredibly passive and like he was just another guy. That's a game the Dak haters can look to and say, "told you he wasn't worth elite money."

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok... I'll submit that he's below perennial Super Bowl winning Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, and Mahomes.

As for the next tier.... the Allens, the Jacksons, the Watsons, and the Herberts

We all surrender that Allen has a stronger arm, but are the other attributes overwhelmingly in either's favor? I think Dak has more all-around better traits, but Allen's arm is definitely stronger.

Watson is AWOL, allowing other QBs to surpass him while he's on vacation..

Jackson is only been playing at this current level for 2 years. Elite coaches have not yet started to catch up with him to take away what he does best yet. Dak has been here 6 years. He has already survived the round of elite coaches gameplanning against him and came out from the fires still strong and burning. Guys like Colin Kaepernick, Jared Goff, and RGII were not strong enough to overcome that and they went away. Dak persisted and figured them out. Let's wait to see what Jackson can do once he gets that roundabout first, and it's quite possible he could fade away too.

You'd like to say Herbert > Dak, but Dak wasn't the one who threw 3 interceptions today. One was taken away by a bogus PI call on Kearse but in reality he threw 3.

Dak is 4-0 against Cousins in Washington, and subsequently ran him out of town. He's way better than Cousins.

Tannehill has not been looking good to start. Besides, Titans go up and down with Henry. if Henry has a bad game, Titans are toast.
I'm good with that

Aulac

Reaction score
Only a fool would say Herbert was better. Just look at the difference in the redzone. Herbert lost the game with his pick and back peddling 20 yards on 2 separate trips on the goal line. Plus had 3 picks

Doesn't matter, Herbert was the entire Chargers offense. Dak had a running game and was just a game manager. If you can't see that, then you are nothing more than a homer. Dak is not better than Herbert. No GM in the league would ever take Dak over Herbert! Dak threw one long pass and it got pick off. Herbert literally threw long passes after long passes and got called off because off penalty. Dak is not even in Herbert tier. Herbert had two touchdowns that was called back, or did you forget?

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Dan was great today…. I’d like to still see them trust him more late in games. But he led us too a game winning drive. All you can ask for.

you can really see how he continues to grow every year as a qb