If you scored a touchdown in the NFL, what would your celebration be?

MikeB80

Reaction score
I would take out my phone and hold up the home page of my only fans account.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Because I was tiny the only way I was going to score was on a long run. As soon as we got in the red zone I was coming out of the game. My first TD in college was an 80 yard run.. At the end of it I was so tired it was all I could do to walk back to the sideline. You can't imagine the amount of energy you burn on adrenaline during something like that. I also scored on a 100 yard kickoff return and a 39 yard run. On each occasion I was exhausted when I got to the end zone so I only had enough energy to throw the ball to the ref and stagger to the sideline. My teammates went crazy.. I went and sat down.. LOL! That was it for my scoring.. Much as I'd like to claim I was a superstar I was not.. I was a good little 150 pound scatback who was a problem in the open field.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Because I was tiny the only way I was going to score was on a long run. As soon as we got in the red zone I was coming out of the game. My first TD in college was an 80 yard run.. At the end of it I was so tired it was all I could do to walk back to the sideline. You can't imagine the amount of energy you burn on adrenaline during something like that. I also scored on a 100 yard kickoff return and a 39 yard run. On each occasion I was exhausted when I got to the end zone so I only had enough energy to throw the ball to the ref and stagger to the sideline. My teammates went crazy.. I went and sat down.. LOL! That was it for my scoring.. Much as I'd like to claim I was a superstar I was not.. I was a good little 150 pound scatback who was a problem in the open field.
Where did you play?

CWR

Reaction score
Spin the ball in the endzone, then step back and kick it from spinning to the upper deck.

If on the road I'd do the same plus a pelvic thrust towards the opposing teams fans.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I would make sure the equipment people had goats and a sharp knife for every game. My OL would hold down the goat while I ritualistically sacrificed it to my lord and savior, Satan.

Reactions: CWR

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I would make sure the equipment people had goats and a sharp knife for every game. My OL would hold down the goat while I ritualistically sacrificed it to my lord and savior, Satan.

Definitely never been done before.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I would do the Emmitt Smith. Hand the ball to the referee and celebrate with my team. Like it is just another day at the office

Emmitt actually tucked the ball under his arm and took it with him to the sideline where he would hand it to one of the ball boys who would then put it in a trunk for him.

MikeB80

Reaction score
My goal is to be the first openly Satanic pro football player.

I would buy your jersey.

I would pay to hear a player tell michelle tafoya after a sunday night game...I would like to thank Satan. He was really with me tonight and helped me kill the other defense. ....The reaction from michaels and collinsworth would be so much fun.

Maybe you could lead a group satanic ritual at the 50 after the game ....chanting like in the Burbs....

Satan is good satan is our pal!!!!!! The incubus the sucubus!!!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
EminentNaiveCoati-size_restricted.gif

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I always like it when they throw the ball as far as they can out into the crowd so thats what I'd do. Kinda like the guy with the T-shirt cannon.
and what if the ball hits someone who doesnt see it coming and hurts them? then you or nfl gets sued.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Give the ball to the referee. Walk back to the huddle or to the sideline .
Act like I've been there before.
Tell my teammates to do the same.

That's the "Barry Sanders". Act like you been there before.

kskboys

Reaction score
Wait.. begging works? I have to use reverse psychology on my wife.. The more I want it the more I have to act like I don't! LOL!
If we ask our wives, pretty sure that's just another form of begging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!