If you scored a touchdown in the NFL, what would your celebration be?

catiii

Reaction score
I'd have my secret person in the end zone waiting with a HUGE boxed New York Pizza with extra sauce and I would run to the rail, grab a piece as they held the box open for me and eat it on the way back to the sidelines.
Pizza.jpg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Spike the ball?
Choreographed dance?
Send the ball spinning like a top?
Fire the ball into the stands?

Dancing and skits are for classless punks.

Most I would be tempted to do would be the Lambo Leap. Maybe one or two times. Other then that, hand the ball to the ref.

Creeper

Reaction score
If I danced, I would hurt myself so I would hand the football to the ref. Then I would go thank my teammates for the super human effort it took to get me into the end zone.

Creeper

Reaction score
I'd have my secret person in the end zone waiting with a HUGE boxed New York Pizza with extra sauce and I would run to the rail, grab a piece as they held the box open for me and eat it on the way back to the sidelines.
Pizza.jpg

Funny story, and off topic, but when I coached my son's little league baseball team years ago I had a kid on my team who was like a little Jackie Gleason. One game I took him out for a few innings to let another kid play for a while and when I came into the dugout from coaching 3rd base, there he was on the bench eating a slice of pizza in the dugout! The kid actually went on to become a child actor and appeared in a few movies and TV shows. Funny kid.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I was taught to hand it to the ref, so I did.

However, in today's game, it sure would be fun to celebrate with my teammates.
After seeing Tannehill nearly blow out his knee celebrating last game, I don't know... lol/smh

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Signing the football with a sharpie in the sock and handing it into the stands was the best celebration ever. Since that can’t be topped I would be like Barry Sanders and head back over to the bench to nap until the offense got the ball back.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Pizza.jpg

That looks really freaking good. Wish I could get pizza like that here in Denver.