If you were GM of the Cowboys would you have tried to get T.Hill?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yeah, but that's one of the reasons Wilson no longer wins playoff games.
could be , but the seahawks fell apart once they had to start paying all the guys,
so he hasnt had a good team for awhile.
And they are in the toughest div so hard to get a good seed position.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
with certain outliers like jamar chase, mike evans and justin jefferson (who was picked at 22) the best receivers in the league were drafted well after pick 24. Devante Adams 2nd round Tyreek Hill 5th round, Cooper Kupp 3rd round, Deebo 2nd round, Hopkins pick 31, Metcalf 2nd round, Godwin 3rd round, AJ Brown 2nd round etc etc. Not to mention the rate at which polished receivers are coming into the league at this point.

Also just as an aside, Connor Williams was a 2nd rd pick. with the exception of Taco, first round picks for Dallas have been a goldmine. And even then, they could have (should have) had TJ watt
thanks for the info.
thing is I doubt dallas will pick anyone of the caliber of guys u mentioned.
The other thing is, jerry loves 1st round guys, so Lamb will always be his fav WR.
He will get more money and be treated like he is a superstar!
other low round guys would get no respect and not much money. even if they are clearly better!

example is elliot vs pollard , it is all seen right there.

oh and just a side bit, I am watching the chargers game 2, and in that dak pumped to amari, then threw to TE lol.
Then they showed how amari was wide open for a td if dak just looked second or 2 longer.

Praxit

Reaction score
..have to agree here. Hill would coincide well, with Dak. Hill would have been that quick breather that Dak needs, when game gets tight. We dont have anyone like that.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I would if the ghost of Garrett past was still calling plays, but if I was GM that last bit would’ve been long gone.