If you were Jerry would you call the Lions tomorrow?

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2331186 said:
Just saying since T.O. got shut out again.

call the lions? give more free passes to the WORST crew of coaches in the league.

HC
OC
DC
ST

yeah, lets call the lions.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Hostile;2331194 said:

Definitely tonight!! However if the OL doesn't block better, Romo won't really be able to throw from his butt. Romo had entirely too many defenders near him tonight.

Aven8

Reaction score
We better! That's the only chance we have....to outscore the team!

Flo and Columbo will get better....the Giants sucked last year also at this time.

We need a legit threat.

Please Jerry.....at least give us no stone unturned!

Americas_Team

Reaction score
BlueStar22;2331251 said:
Crayton wasn't the reason, tonite. What about the last 3 weeks. This thing needs Miles Austin @ #2.

You are correct, but if you had another big time WR on the other side, T.O. wouldn’t get double teamed as much as he is getting... Miles Austin and Crayton don't scare any one...

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Yes.

I want Roy Williams and don't want to wait until next year.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Americas_Team;2331307 said:
You are correct, but if you had another big time WR on the other side, T.O. wouldn’t get double teamed as much as he is getting... Miles Austin and Crayton don't scare any one...

maybe thats why Crayton was open so much today then, the Cards just figured they didnt need to cover him :rolleyes:

he also made a huge play breaking up what looked like a sure Romo pick

BlueStar22

Reaction score
newlander;2331254 said:
dbair is right. R.Wiliams is NOT the answer. Runs poor routes, drops passes and is generally lazy. Otherwise, great idea......
he plays for Detroit.

Undisputed

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind it. But to be honest, watching the game there really wasn't a point where I thought to myself, "Man...if only we had Roy Williams...". I think if you have guys like TO, Witten, Barber, Felix, and Romo, and still feel like you "need" a guy like Roy Williams, then something is very wrong.

coogrfan

Reaction score
Good Lord.

Three years ago, the consensus around here was that problem was that Parcells was too much of a hard-***. Now the problem is that Phillips is too soft?

Can you folks please make up your minds?

wood28

Reaction score
coogrfan;2331540 said:
Good Lord.

Three years ago, the consensus around here was that problem was that Parcells was too much of a hard-***.

I never agree whit that soooo.......

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
coogrfan;2331540 said:
Good Lord.

Three years ago, the consensus around here was that problem was that Parcells was too much of a hard-***. Now the problem is that Phillips is too soft?

Can you folks please make up your minds?

the problem with Parcells is he was a past his prime burnout who didnt want it bad enough.

Phillips was never going to be thought of as Jimmy Johnson or Tom Landry, but we all thought (or at least most of us) he'd get the defense to a level where it was capable of WINNING games, instead of being the main reason we lose them. He's failed in that regard, and failed badly.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
What's the point if Romo isn't even getting the time to find his receivers anyway? For all he knew, I could have been running routes out there and it wouldn't have made a difference.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Defenses cannot afford to stuff 8 in the box and come after Romo if they are forced to defend out wide on both side, plus the seams. Crayton is a #3 WR. Yes, he played good today.

Today...

Today doesn't define an entire season. If we have him at #3 then he is even more dangerous.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
Hostile;2331831 said:
Defenses cannot afford to stuff 8 in the box and come after Romo if they are forced to defend out wide on both side, plus the seams. Crayton is a #3 WR. Yes, he played good today.

Today...

Today doesn't define an entire season. If we have him at #3 then he is even more dangerous.

couldn't have said it better myself....... so we are 95/5 now right