Iggles continue to add help

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Don't think the point is who they got....the point is they are working the cap somehow..which is something that the delirious duo know nothing about, only that it keeps them from signing any worthy talent. They just expose how idiotic they must feel. I mean, would you let your auto mechanic do your taxes for you or go to a CPA or tax attorney?

Take your pick, they are either idiots, or just plain ignoramus. Based on their track record, i would side with the former.

superonyx

Reaction score
Don't think the point is who they got....the point is they are working the cap somehow..which is something that the delirious duo know nothing about, only that it keeps them from signing any worthy talent. They just expose how idiotic they must feel. I mean, would you let your auto mechanic do your taxes for you or go to a CPA or tax attorney?

Take your pick, they are either idiots, or just plain ignoramus. Based on their track record, i would side with the former.
That or the Eagles are kicking the can down the road and the check will come due soon. Remember the Rams did that.. A few years later they lost everyone.

John813

Reaction score
Eagles have to do this as they were only the 22nd best team while Dallas was the 24th best team

playing Catch up

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That or the Eagles are kicking the can down the road and the check will come due soon. Remember the Rams did that.. A few years later they lost everyone.
Yeah I think that's exactly what they are doing. They did it one other time too and it hurt them but not for long.

They don't seem to be worried about down the road just this season....and if they ring will anyone care? I doubt it.

Not sure if this will work but they are at least looking "all in".

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
One of the crappier OLineman I’ve seen roll thru NY in a while. And that’s saying something between the Giants and Jets.

Was a massive bust, always hurt and was never in shape.

Aven8

Reaction score
Stephen be like….”we can only afford three players folks….the cap is real. The rest of the 45 players have to be on minimum contracts…..at the end of the day….that’s just our reality…”

Flamma

Reaction score
They don't have any players taking up 21% of the cap. Hurts, Brown, D. Smith, Barkley, and Goedert combined aren't 21% of their cap. They still have 28M in cap space.