Iggles continue to add help

Brooksey

Reaction score
Dak Prescott owns the Eagles, he just folds in the playoffs.

Sorry to disappoint you, but they will be the second best team in the NFC East again.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Becton will be a backup for them. Would you rather have Josh Ball or Becton? Dallas’ backups are scrubs who get schooled even in the preseason.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
No need to worry after all didn't Jerry tell us how he has been building great Cowboys rosters since 2016? I mean if some are really buying into what he said then there should be true confidence in how Stephen and Jerry builds Cowboys rosters. And Cowboys fans shouldn't fret at all over what Howie Roseman does or feel like every move he makes spells trouble for the Cowboys, since Jerry claims he has been giving us very great to elite rosters every season.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Obsession with the Eagles on here is stronger than some fans fandom of the name of this forum.
Some of the very same fans on this forum have been pushing the narrative of how they believe that Jerry Jones has built some truly elite and talented rosters for the Cowboys, As they have defended him and insisted that he isn't the issue. So if this is the case and they really believe this then I wonder when will we see this forum cease to post threads like this every time Howie Roseman and the Eagles front office makes a move. If they are actually confident in Jerry then there should no longer be threads made by Cowboys fans constantly fretting over what the Eagles do in free agency and with their cap.

chicago JK

Reaction score
Interesting gamble. He is probably not a very good NFL player but a good gamble regardless. For Becton he gets to reset his career and join a team who is pretty good developing lineman. Good gamble for him too. Again, he is probably who he is, but just an example of turning over every rock.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of the very same fans on this forum have been pushing the narrative of how they believe that Jerry Jones has built some truly elite and talented rosters for the Cowboys, As they have defended him and insisted that he isn't the issue. So if this is the case and they really believe this then I wonder when will we see this forum cease to post threads like this every time Howie Roseman and the Eagles front office makes a move. If they are actually confident in Jerry then there should no longer be threads made by Cowboys fans constantly fretting over what the Eagles do in free agency and with their cap.
Not every move the Eagles make are all that great, and some moves Jerry makes are not all that horrible. As many fans will make them out to be.
Sometimes the best move is to do nothing.
Sometimes making to many moves can be detrimental.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I think we know that Howie has his share of misses, but what many here feel is that at least Roseman is always working the phones, looking to try and make his team better. We seem inactive at times when the perception is that we should be more active in fixing the issues with the team roster. My issue with Roseman is although I believe him to be an excellent GM, he does at times make the in-season desperation moves to improve by signing guys that are washed. Shaq Leonard and Kevin Byard are examples of that. But I'll cut him some slack, as his team's defense was falling apart on the back end and he had to do something. He pulled a Jerry move and hit the trash heap. It didn't work.

Creeper

Reaction score
I wouldn't sign Becton to be a starter because of his injury history, but as a swing tackle? Absolutely. He is way better than Chuma Edoga. The Eagles are showing Jerry what all in really means.

exciter

Reaction score
I wouldn't sign Becton to be a starter because of his injury history, but as a swing tackle? Absolutely. He is way better than Chuma Edoga. The Eagles are showing Jerry what all in really means.
In 980 snaps last season Becton scored a 51 pff, gave up 12 sacks and 18 penalties.
In 420 snaps Edoga scored a 61, 3 sacks, 3 penalties.
But yeah, Becton is way better!

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Becton is a bust. No OL coach can give him what he’s missing. He didn’t put in the work with the Jets and he’s not going to for the Eagles, even to be a suitable backup. The Eagles are showing Jerry the shotgun approach to roster building. Sign everyone you can. When the dust clears every team has 53 guys.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
For a guy so massive, he's made of glass. Still, I would sign him as an insurance policy for either tackle spot. Whether he's talented or not? I guess it depends on whether he's the 30th ranked tackle in the league like a couple years ago, or the 60th rank tackle of last year. I believe last year he was returning from a serious leg injury from the previous year. All I know he's a large large person. It's notable who they signed to Take His Pl. in New York. Somebody we all know real well around here.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
One day we’re going to find out the Eagles ***** the cap like a certain election was.
I pray that the Eagles get caught doing something that is against the NFL CAP rules, but I doubt it because the NFL has to approve these moves that the GM is making.

Creeper

Reaction score
For a guy so massive, he's made of glass. Still, I would sign him as an insurance policy for either tackle spot. Whether he's talented or not? I guess it depends on whether he's the 30th ranked tackle in the league like a couple years ago, or the 60th rank tackle of last year. I believe last year he was returning from a serious leg injury from the previous year. All I know he's a large large person. It's notable who they signed to Take His Pl. in New York. Somebody we all know real well around here.
Yes, his problem is he is fragile and he misses a lot of games, or he is playing with injury. But as a swing who only has to play occasionally? I think he will be okay. The Jets have to be very disappointed with him though.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
So they have needs and sign garbage to fill it… OK!
Garbage or not, they are going out there trying to put a team on the field. They also just signed their WRs to contracts, at fair market value while ours sits holding out until Jerry and Jr decide they should probably just pony up the cash and pay him, for what will be at a league-highest rate. They also just killed the draft again which is another discussion for another thread. Meanwhile back at the farm.....Kind of sounds familiar with how this franchise is run isn't it?