Iggles continue to add help

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Of course they do. No one in Dallas can do anything right compared to the competition.

Constant Pressure.

Whip Lash was a trash movie.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Eh, you’ve been a fan all this time and still lack the mental capacity to comprehend there is a cap!
Awesome!
Read the other posts here instead of acting like a 3-year-old child who was sent to his room for arguing with adults....I can only assume that you are uneducated and unable to comprehend that there are ways around the cap in which multiple times have it mastered. That is to mean, none of these teams are located in the state of Texas, and have the first letter of their name start with a D. As much as I enjoy laughing at your ignorance, I unlike you, have a job and life I must attend to.

Make it a great day my friend.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
It seems that the 9ers, Egirls and Packers wrote the book on FA.
Sadly the Jones boys cannot read.
Most teams collect at or near the maximum of 90 players in training camp. Many of these FAs that have been signed won’t make 53 man rosters. Cowboys will have near 90 at camp like everyone else.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Most teams collect at or near the maximum of 90 players in training camp. Many of these FAs that have been signed won’t make 53 man rosters. Cowboys will have near 90 at camp like everyone else.
Me contention is tha the Egirls reloaded at key spots with quality players.

exciter

Reaction score
Read the other posts here instead of acting like a 3-year-old child who was sent to his room for arguing with adults....I can only assume that you are uneducated and unable to comprehend that there are ways around the cap in which multiple times have it mastered. That is to mean, none of these teams are located in the state of Texas, and have the first letter of their name start with a D. As much as I enjoy laughing at your ignorance, I unlike you, have a job and life I must attend to.

Make it a great day my friend.
Lol,
Sure there’s ways around cap. Whereas you seem to lack the intellectual capacity is to understand is that it still needs to be done responsibly. Otherwise you’re just running your organization like a petulant child with instant gratification issues.
Understood?

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Lol,
Sure there’s ways around cap. Whereas you seem to lack the intellectual capacity is to understand is that it still needs to be done responsibly. Otherwise you’re just running your organization like a petulant child with instant gratification issues.
Understood?
Eagles have no one making above 15.5 mil on the cap this year. Cowboys have 3 players above 15.5 mil led by Dak’s 55.5 mil.

There is the difference. Hurts’ largest year in 2028 is only 41 mil.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Lol,
Understood?
:lmao::lmao::lmao: You are likely the only person in the world who thinks the Iggles are doing this irresponsibly. History speaks that this method does not lead to victory, and could very well lead to major issues down the road but the fact is they are trying. The Rams sold their souls and didn't have a draft for like 7 years and won a Super Bowl doing so. This simply all comes down to the fact Zeke is our RB1, we don't have a WR2 and our WR1 is not showing up to camp watching almost every other WR1 get a new contract. Our ownership is going backwards down the creek and I for one would have loved to see them try to turn upstream...hell if you're okay with this and blame the cap for them sitting on their hands you do realize they could have extended these 3 guys already and create room. Instead here we are....

exciter

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao: You are likely the only person in the world who thinks the Iggles are doing this irresponsibly. History speaks that this method does not lead to victory, and could very well lead to major issues down the road but the fact is they are trying. The Rams sold their souls and didn't have a draft for like 7 years and won a Super Bowl doing so. This simply all comes down to the fact Zeke is our RB1, we don't have a WR2 and our WR1 is not showing up to camp watching almost every other WR1 get a new contract. Our ownership is going backwards down the creek and I for one would have loved to see them try to turn upstream...hell if you're okay with this and blame the cap for them sitting on their hands you do realize they could have extended these 3 guys already and create room. Instead here we are....
No! Anyone who can simply think critically and realize it’s not the last year there will be football!

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
No! Anyone who can simply think critically and realize it’s not the last year there will be football!
there have been 30 years of "it's not the last year there will be football". How long have you been a fan for?

exciter

Reaction score
Hey! Welcome to competitive sports in the salary cap era!!!
But hey, you think you’re entitled to having a sports team always at the top eh?
More childishness!

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
This is how I see teams doing it when they push a lot of money forward to attempt to win now. Race to the top, crash and burn, quickly recover, get a good draft pick. We go a steady 65-75 mph.
Purgatory.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
That because they prorated those contracts. Those player whose contracts were prorated are hitting the wall where they can’t continue to play. Cox and Kelce counted about 20m of their cap this season. They will count against their cap for another 2. Slay, Bradberry and Graham will be following suit next year. Lane Johnson most likely the season after. Browns cap hit jumps to over 40 million that season. Anything about him strikes you as someone who’ll take a pay cut!
10 to 15 years of me hearing cap hell is coming for the Eagles yet it never seems to arrive. They owe Cox and Kelce money this year yet still had enough space to sign countless players and resign many of their own. Let me know when the cap hell comes, i'll be waiting...

Flamma

Reaction score
10 to 15 years of me hearing cap hell is coming for the Eagles yet it never seems to arrive. They owe Cox and Kelce money this year yet still had enough space to sign countless players and resign many of their own. Let me know when the cap hell comes, i'll be waiting...
Good GMs know how to get out from under that in 1, 2 years tops. The Eagles had a cap mess with Wentz and a few players when, 2020? Didn't take them long.