Video: Iggles meltdown

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
The mere fact that philly has a pressure game excites me. Should they lose, we win yet we lose the #1 seed to SF but we still win the division, that would still be a dagger to their psyche. A big one at that. The football gods blessed them with a nice regular season until they faced some adversity.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Yes, but I wouldn't mind if the Eagles are as overconfident as you are.

I’m supremely confident that they will get the #1 seed. Hurts will play and no starting Giants will need to (and they would be stupid to).

Am I supremely confident beyond that? Not really…the playoffs are a different story and young players/coaches need to prove themselves before I get too confident there..

My post was only about the Cowboys chances in the NFCE first place race

Last edited:

GMO415

Reaction score
Can I bet you all the money in the world that your peaked-too-early team isn't getting to the Super Bowl?
Agreed. It's obvious the iggles peaked too early and have burned out. Their OL had several false starts in a row at home! Pathetic.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
I’m supremely confident that they will get the #1 seed. Hurts will play and no starting Giants will need to ((and they would be stupid to).

Am I supremely confident beyond that? Not really…the playoffs are a different story and young players/coaches need to prove themselves before I get too confident there..

My post was only about the Cowboys chances in the NFCE first place race
Everything you said here is truth. Giants wont play starters. Hurts will play. Eagles will secure 1st seed.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Look at the hapless turf Vikes slipping and sliding around on the frozen tundra.

Cha ching!!!! $$$$

Ha ha ha