Video: Iggles meltdown

mcmvp

Reaction score
Agreed. It's obvious the iggles peaked too early and have burned out. Their OL had several false starts in a row at home! Pathetic.

Basically the same thing we heard when we won it all 5 years ago…Then bad things happens and everyone counted them out…so forgive me if I don’t think that way

GMO415

Reaction score
I love to see the iggles meltdown. No matter what they're saying about Hurts, he must be seriously injured for him to keep riding the pine.

erod

Reaction score
I’m supremely confident that they will get the #1 seed. Hurts will play and no starting Giants will need to ((and they would be stupid to).

Am I supremely confident beyond that? Not really…the playoffs are a different story and young players/coaches need to prove themselves before I get too confident there..

My post was only about the Cowboys chances in the NFCE first place race
The Giants would gladly forfeit next week if the league would allow it.

They're on to Minnesota, which is most likely who I think they will play.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m supremely confident that they will get the #1 seed. Hurts will play and no starting Giants will need to ((and they would be stupid to).

Am I supremely confident beyond that? Not really…the playoffs are a different story and young players/coaches need to prove themselves before I get too confident there..

My post was only about the Cowboys chances in the NFCE first place race
I wouldn't sleep on the Giants. They aren't great, but they have pride.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

mcmvp

Reaction score
Hope the iggles think they can just step on the field and NY will just roll over.

Hope all you want but it won’t be like that. They won’t roll over, they just won’t have many good players out there risking injury

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
If I was the Eagles coach I would sit my starters and give up the one seed.

None of those players on offense wants to play in the cold. I rather have my players play in comfortable Tampa, then Dallas, and then maybe Minnesota or Sf than Philly. :D

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Depends on NYG , I hate that, NY has nothing to play .