Video: Iggles meltdown

TheFinisher

Reaction score
I’m supremely confident that they will get the #1 seed. Hurts will play and no starting Giants will need to (and they would be stupid to).

Am I supremely confident beyond that? Not really…the playoffs are a different story and young players/coaches need to prove themselves before I get too confident there..

My post was only about the Cowboys chances in the NFCE first place race

Pray the Giants play their backups so your team doesn’t choke again.

The frauds are getting exposed.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

I know that Michael Irvin is annoying as heck to Cowboys and anti-Cowboys fan alike. But this Eagles worship in the media is way more annoying. No wonder I don't watch these talking heads morons. They are annoying, worst than Irvin.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They’re clearly a better team with Jalen Hurts. His backup is 0-2 this season.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
There is a chance, even if it is still a small one
anBn

Couldn't resist.

For the record, I like our chances. I called the loss by Philly and Minny a few days ago. No rest for starters, and I think that is a good thing. Fight through it. Adapt, overcome.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
The eagles zone is the first place I went after the jaguars game

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Whatever else happens, it was worth it all seeing those Eagles fans today when they realized they were going to lose. I've seen happier funerals.

Sydla

Reaction score
Basically the same thing we heard when we won it all 5 years ago…Then bad things happens and everyone counted them out…so forgive me if I don’t think that way

Yeah but unless one is just a total Eagles homer, that was a pretty unlikely run in the postseason. You had a QB who could never ever cement a starting job in the NFL go on a legendary run. The Eagles and their fans are desperate for people to treat them as underdogs. Except they are not this year. They will very likely be the #1 seed and have the target on their back.

Let's see how they hold up.

sacase

Reaction score
Ill take a division win and a playoff home game. Bye would be nice but homefield is important too.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
I’m supremely confident that they will get the #1 seed. Hurts will play and no starting Giants will need to (and they would be stupid to).

Am I supremely confident beyond that? Not really…the playoffs are a different story and young players/coaches need to prove themselves before I get too confident there..

My post was only about the Cowboys chances in the NFCE first place race

Hurts playing has a high likelihood of irritating his injury in most medical cases.

Sydla

Reaction score
Hurts playing has a high likelihood of irritating his injury in most medical cases.

I think the best way to put this is that it's quite likely the Eagles were hoping to end this today so they could hold Hurts out another week. Now they are forced to make a decision with him.

mcmvp

Reaction score
I think the best way to put this is that it's quite likely the Eagles were hoping to end this today so they could hold Hurts out another week. Now they are forced to make a decision with him.

Right…I’m sure that was their plan. And I wanted to put it to bed today as well. The saving grace in this situation is that Hurts now plays next week. The one thing I was worried about was him having 4-5 weeks off before playing an elimination game

CWR

Reaction score
It's also possible Hurts shoulder isn't ready as they'd like........

It's not and once he get popped, it will become clear.

I imagine they attempt to limit his running, which may be a challenge with an injured oline.