Ihop vs Denny's vs waffle house

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
VietCowboy;3830447 said:
Have only ever been to an Ihop out of the three, and it was bad experience. A cockroach fell into my drink. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I do like Cracker Barrel though. Their biscuits are good.

YYYYYIIIIKKKEEESSS!!!!!!!!

I would have snapped a pic with my cell phone and told the manager I was calling the Board of Health. Which one was it at? On Nolensville RD?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vintage;3830397 said:
After the party, its the waffle house, if you ever been there, you know what I'm talking about...

Yeah that is the way it is around my neck of the woods.

I always felt for those waitresses as it must be a pain dealing with a bunch of drunk guys.

Reaction score
everytime I eat a 2500 calorie breaky I feel heavy all day.

Don't have any of those restaurants down here, but I keep it simple with a micky d's.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
zrinkill;3830326 said:
My wife's best friend owns the Ihop in Lufkin and one in Houston.

If your mom will take you to either ask for a Mrs. Carol.

Took me a second to notice that, lawl.

arglebargle

Reaction score
I'd always prefer the local joint to the big chains. Otherwise it's which is open now (if it's late) and which is closest. Not much difference for me other than that.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3830460 said:
YYYYYIIIIKKKEEESSS!!!!!!!!

I would have snapped a pic with my cell phone and told the manager I was calling the Board of Health. Which one was it at? On Nolensville RD?

Not in Nashville. This was in Murfreesboro, the one by the Walmart. The server was like...um...let me get you a new drink. lol, I did not have an appetite for the rest of the night (it was a late evening meal)

jnday

Reaction score
Rynie;3830677 said:
Waffle House = gourmet

*when you're drunk.

I get the feeling from all these post , that the drunks stopping by the Waffle House is a national thing. I live in the South and drunks and the Waffle House goes together like peanut butter and jelly. I wonder if the Waffle House target drunks for customers or things just work out that way.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
IHOP would probably be my favorite of those. Though, a massive plate-sized waffle with a mountain of hash browns on the side from Waffle House is pretty tasty. And it's so cheap.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;3830557 said:
IHOP's Harvest Grain 'N Nut pancakes are GREATNESS!!

I agree. They are damn good. Not only that, you don't get hungry for a long time afterward!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Im usually pretty swerved whenever I eat at one of these places..

I HOP is probably the best but Denny's great bang for the buck.

I choose Denny's via Value.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
If I had to choose from the list it would be Ihop for variety/quality/portions etc.

But those three are no where close to this place, only open like 5am to 2pm though

orig-pancake-house-ext.jpg

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
MonsterD;3830875 said:
If I had to choose from the list it would be Ihop for variety/quality/portions etc.

But those three are no where close to this place, only open like 5am to 2pm though

orig-pancake-house-ext.jpg

I love that place. There's one right down the road from me in Bethesda. Huge lines every Sunday is the only turnoff.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
I don't like pancakes or waffles, but I chime in with this -- IHOP is the only restaurant I've been that charged me for water. Crappy food and charge for water. I'll pass.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Chief;3830921 said:
I don't like pancakes or waffles, but I chime in with this -- IHOP is the only restaurant I've been that charged me for water. Crappy food and charge for water. I'll pass.

Thats a joke.

I hate it when restraunts charge for refills too.