I'll Believe It When I See It. Dak/Defense Doldrums

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
so much infighting this year in this forum and mostly over Dak. I know I have been critical and still need to see both key road wins and going further in the playoffs, but it is still exciting to watch him qb this past month. Its fun and encouraging
But one thing for sure seeing posts today, the Dak supporters are way way more arrogant and nasty to those they deem to not be supportive enough than visa versa. Here you have a guy here being an unabashed ageist about it and then we had a post a half an hour ago that got quickly removed where some guy told all the people on the forum who he feels havent been supportive to go F themselves.

wow
Don't care that people are old. Don't care that people don't like Dak.

What I do care about is the aversion of things like context and fact. It's just coincidence that it's all the old fans who think the exact same way. None answer direct questions, none clearly articulate an argument. It's just whining about "expectations" and then saying I'm less of a fan because I contextualize, then playing the victim lmao. It is clockwork.

johneric8

Reaction score
And I still disagree with that he didn't have mental issues he wasn't having PTSD he simply didn't have his players against the best team in the league and yeah at the time the 49ers had been the best team they just lost their quarterbacks against the Eagles or they would have been in the Super bowl Prescott's not the one who's not blocking who's getting all the penalties who's not creating holes in the run game and who's not catching the damn football when it really matters

we are getting beat in the trenches by the better teams especially the 49ers but we saw it against Arizona we saw it against game one against Philly we're losing games when the defense or the offensive line or the run game or something falls apart and it's not on Prescott when he added desperation starts to playoff schedule and it doesn't work it's a team game I'm sorry I stand by my responses it's not confusing I said what I said and I'm sticking to it
Here is the deal man, I'm not saying you're wrong at all, I'm only stating that my "opinion" was that of Prescott possibly having mental stability issues and I was seriously leaning to that being a probability... I was losing faith because of his mental health, maybe I was right at the time and he corrected it? Or maybe it's as you said, it was a team issue..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Here is the deal man, I'm not saying you're wrong at all, I'm only stating that my "opinion" was that of Prescott possibly having mental stability issues and I was seriously leaning to that being a probability... I was losing faith because of his mental health, maybe I was right at the time and he corrected it? Or maybe it's as you said, it was a team issue..
you can think that all you want but now lets go to current great qbs in a downward trend like Mahomes, you see him going after the referees, offense is struggling, hmm is it mental health or systematically have been removing his best talent and some coaches and expecting him to win.. how bout Josh? losing record blame mental health he dos lead the league in total turnovers since he was drafted lmao.. dude just stop they had no weapons in 18 got Amari when on a win streak, last year lost cooper, jarwin,. ced wilson and others, then broke hand has a few issues with WRs, OL, and route trees.

easily explained. not mental health concerns talent issues , injuries etc etc but once again in the middle of all t....d a very good long stretch of winning. Haters say wow look at dak, supporters see daks been like this the entire time... Team game supports our theorys over yours..