Im a genius (how to watch the game online)

SibannacRex

Reaction score
This all worked for me, but the proxy seems to be extremely slow. No way I'd watch a live stream using this speed. Any other faster proxies available?

vlad

Reaction score
cowboys19;1060686 said:
Ok this is what you do.

go to google and search for a [ssl european proxy] (easy to find)
once you have your proxy (if you have ie)

go to

Tools-Internet Options-Connections-Lan Settings(if you have LAN)-Click the box that says "Use a proxy server for your LAN(These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections) Under proxy Server- Type in your proxy, and check Bypass proxy server for local address- Click OK-Then OK again.

Now you are surfing the web with a ssl european proxy, meaning you can go here http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass

Go find where it says

NFL Game Pass - Choose Your Package.
chose whatever package you want (normally it says NFL Game Pass is not available)

Click it and sign into Yahoo, and there you have it.

It worked for me, i just chose the weekly package but you can chose whatever package you want.

If your having problems please ask

BTW i live in Nevada:)

you are freaking amazing! thanks so much, i got it working right when terry socred!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
If this is not illegal can the mods sticky this in the proper forum?

EndGame

Reaction score
I just went through the process and got it to work ... but I didn't realize you had to pay for it. How is the video quality? I'm on Sopcast right now and it's so-so at best, but it's free.