Im a genius (how to watch the game online)

Jack-Reacher

MTRS-Jon
Reaction score
SWEET!!!!! Dude it worked for me.....

Now I dont ahve to go watch it with the game with my fat sweaty neighbor.. I cant stand the guy but I stay on good terms because he gets the NFL Sunday ticket and since I wont EVER use direct TV again, this works perfectly......

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a little drunk so excuse the extry exclamation points....

Justin

Reaction score
I just tried it out of curiosity since I have NFL Sunday Ticket and it worked. I used the address and the port and it worked fine. Took about one second to paste the address and it worked.

jrumann59

Reaction score
It worked for me using the address and port posted but I didn't buy it but it worked up to the point it asked for my CC number.

felix360

Reaction score
correct me if im wrong but im guessing this is for the people at work that cant access sports sites?? cuz im at home and i can get into yahoo nfl game pass just find from here without using the proxy server. sorry if this sounds like a dumb question:banghead:

Jack-Reacher

MTRS-Jon
Reaction score
No, I am at home and it wouldn't let me access it without doing the proxy server thing

felix360

Reaction score
hmm thats wierd, does it have anything to do with me having roadrunner that i can access it, or maybe cuz i basically live right next to the border??

felix360

Reaction score
wow that was wierd i just refreshed and now it wont let me access it. :laugh1:

felix360

Reaction score
well if someone uses it tomorrow let us know i would like to use it for the monday night game while im at home. also which proxy is the fastest

calico

Reaction score
Won't work for me. I tried several addresses and it keeps asking for my CC info. Damn.

Org1

Reaction score
how much did it cost ?
and will doing that proxy stuff alter your computer in any way and if so, is it easy to change it back to default until the next game

if you could answer those then thanks
maybe my second question is obvious but sorry I don't know

thanks for the initial info

cowboys19

Reaction score
the season pass was like 250$
the weekly pass was 25 if i remember correctly

and yeah if you dont want to surf using the proxy just uncheck the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" box

hope that helps:D

felix360

Reaction score
Org1;1060780 said:
how much did it cost ?
and will doing that proxy stuff alter your computer in any way and if so, is it easy to change it back to default until the next game

if you could answer those then thanks
maybe my second question is obvious but sorry I don't know

thanks for the initial info

well the yahoo game pass cost something like 24.99 for a game i think, and the proxy doesnt alter ur comp anyway ur just using a different IP address to access the web. and its real easy to get back to ur default all u do is uncheck the box. thats it

calico

Reaction score
I figured it out. I reset my DSL modem and cleared the cache and it is working now.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
There has to be something illegal about all of this.

Sunday Ticket is the way to go, and is relatively cheap IMO. It isn't worth getting caught over this workaround, and possibly suffering some sort of legal consequence. It is just football.

cowboys19

Reaction score
try testing out some different proxy's because ive tried about 4, and all have different kbps speed's.

to test it out just go to http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass click on VIDEO DEMO then click on preferences. it will tell you the kbps.

2 of the proxys were in to 150-300 kbps range, and the other 2 were in the 350-500 kbps range. The site says you should have a minimum of 300 kbps for a good stream.

my normal speed without using different proxies is around 700-800 so make sure you test it out first:)