Im a genius (how to watch the game online)

cowboys19

Reaction score
Ok this is what you do.

go to google and search for a [ssl european proxy] (easy to find)
once you have your proxy (if you have ie)

go to

Tools-Internet Options-Connections-Lan Settings(if you have LAN)-Click the box that says "Use a proxy server for your LAN(These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections) Under proxy Server- Type in your proxy, and check Bypass proxy server for local address- Click OK-Then OK again.

Now you are surfing the web with a ssl european proxy, meaning you can go here http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass

Go find where it says

NFL Game Pass - Choose Your Package.
chose whatever package you want (normally it says NFL Game Pass is not available)

Click it and sign into Yahoo, and there you have it.

It worked for me, i just chose the weekly package but you can chose whatever package you want.

If your having problems please ask

BTW i live in Nevada:)

cowboys19

Reaction score
I forgot to add if your having trouble finding a european proxy dont worry about it.

Additional Restrictions
This service is not available for purchase or viewing within the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.S. Territories, Bermuda, Antigua or the Bahamas.

you can use any country not listed

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Didn't work for me. Still getting the "you live in a restricted area" message. What proxy and port did you use?

cowboys19

Reaction score
"Didn't work for me. Still getting the "you live in a restricted area" message. What proxy and port did you use?"

here is one that works for you

address: 130.83.162.23
port: 3128

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Still won't work. Followed your instructions to a tee (via IE, not Firefox). I surrender.

cowboys19

Reaction score
I just tried it again and its letting me subscribe

does it still say "you live in a restricted area"

and if so tell me step by step what you did, cause if it works for me it should work for everyone else

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys19;1060718 said:
I just tried it again and its letting me subscribe

does it still say "you live in a restricted area"

and if so tell me step by step what you did, cause if it works for me it should work for everyone else

I did exactly what you instructed. Let's see if someone else has success. Stay tuned.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys19;1060686 said:
Ok this is what you do.

go to google and search for a [ssl european proxy] (easy to find)
once you have your proxy (if you have ie)

go to

Tools-Internet Options-Connections-Lan Settings(if you have LAN)-Click the box that says "Use a proxy server for your LAN(These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections) Under proxy Server- Type in your proxy, and check Bypass proxy server for local address- Click OK-Then OK again.

Now you are surfing the web with a ssl european proxy, meaning you can go here http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass

Go find where it says

NFL Game Pass - Choose Your Package.
chose whatever package you want (normally it says NFL Game Pass is not available)

Click it and sign into Yahoo, and there you have it.

It worked for me, i just chose the weekly package but you can chose whatever package you want.

If your having problems please ask

BTW i live in Nevada:)
Not that I think you care. But this thread would have been just as useful to me if you typed it in Chinese.

cowboys19

Reaction score
"Not that I think you care. But this thread would have been just as useful to me if you typed it in Chinese"

lol are my directions that hard to follow? serious question, if so ill try and explain it better

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
No. They actually read very well and probably make sense to most people here. I'm just that technically/computer challanged.

Sgt

Reaction score
Thanks, Cowboys19. I didn't even have to use the proxy because I'm in Korea. Now I can watch the game, Sweet! Too bad its not free.