I'm actually proud of Prescott

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
We are a talent dependent franchise. If we’re depending on coaching to overcome we are screwed with Jerry.
Problem is this team has one of the most talented rosters in the league but coaching lets its down game after game. Not many times are we adjusting, Garrett goes in with the same gameplan over and over and thinks that will get it done. How many times have other teams players said we knew what Dallas was doing because they do the same stuff every game. From time to time we might see something creative but when something is working they stop doing it. If a team can't stop something you keep doing it until the other team stops it.

Last night for example Minnesota tried to pass the ball without running much and it was really the only time we stopped them, 2nd quarter. After that Minnesota stayed with the run game cause Dallas couldn't stop it.

lk8701

Reaction score
He and so many of our other players will suffer the same fate as Romo led teams, wasted talent because of Garret....but then again, like Romo, I wont feel sorry if he continues to stand behind this sorry *** HC. Youre the face of the franchise, make a statement

Dak should stop contract negotiations/don't sign the franchise tag this offseason until JG is fired. He shouldn't be a scapegoat for JG's incompetence like Romo.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak should stop contract negotiations/don't sign the franchise tag this offseason until JG is fired. He shouldn't be a scapegoat for JG's incompetence like Romo.
I wouldn't even want to play with the Cowboys. I mean there are worse franchises no doubt and playing for the Cowboys is a nice little cash flow but if Brady retires......would Patriots be interested?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Problem is this team has one of the most talented rosters in the league but coaching lets its down game after game. Not many times are we adjusting, Garrett goes in with the same gameplan over and over and thinks that will get it done. How many times have other teams players said we knew what Dallas was doing because they do the same stuff every game. From time to time we might see something creative but when something is working they stop doing it. If a team can't stop something you keep doing it until the other team stops it.

Last night for example Minnesota tried to pass the ball without running much and it was really the only time we stopped them, 2nd quarter. After that Minnesota stayed with the run game cause Dallas couldn't stop it.
Problem is when we are up against fairly equal talent and greater coaching we have issues.

Unfortunately greater coaching isn’t a priority of Jerry. I’ve come to terms with it.

And I’m not sold we have one of the most talented rosters. Our OL which is supposed to be our strength was dominated. And a defense which is supposed to be top 10 was gashed on the ground again.

We are a good team against lesser teams but average against equal and better teams.

Yes, we have some coaching issues but our talent overall is over hyped.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak did have a GREAT game but one game does not make a Franchise QB.
In fact, where has our Dak and our passing game been the last 4 seasons when Zeke is being boxed and under 75 yards we are 2-10?

Sorry, Risen as I happen to agree with you he had his best game of his career last night and kept the team close but once again we lose when Zeke is boxed in.
I'll wait it out till the end of the season to post any Dear John letter for DAK....

P.S. For whatever it's worth a Franchise QB wins that game yesterday no matter how many excuses some here can muster.
That's why they're called Franchise QB and get paid the big bucks..

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This needs to be said.

On the first drive of this game we failed to get points because of the QB. It was solely on him. Nobody covered Zeke out of the backfield on 2nd down and he was missed and that throw to Cobb on 3rd down was terrible. I posted "Bum QB" right after. I also started shadowboxing. (I do some shadow MMA too.)

But from that point on I feel like this was Dak Prescott's finest performance as a Dallas Cowboy. He had no help in this game against a really good defense and he damn near won it.

The offensive line was pitiful. Zeke was a complete non factor. The defense was a joke. Our kicker couldn't be relied on. We were down two touchdowns. In primetime against a very real contender. No bus driver stuff here. He was the bus.

That Giants game to start this year may have been more gaudy but with the level of competition and considering his lack of a supporting cast this was clearly better. He put the team on his shoulders.

I have to be fair in my evaluations and I thought this was outstanding. I actually feel sorry for him that he lost this game.

So well done, Rayne. You showed up when so many of your teammates didn't.

(If this thread is ever referenced in the future I will deny posting it.)
Thread? Which thread? I don't see a thread... :popcorn:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
This needs to be said.

On the first drive of this game we failed to get points because of the QB. It was solely on him. Nobody covered Zeke out of the backfield on 2nd down and he was missed and that throw to Cobb on 3rd down was terrible. I posted "Bum QB" right after. I also started shadowboxing. (I do some shadow MMA too.)

But from that point on I feel like this was Dak Prescott's finest performance as a Dallas Cowboy. He had no help in this game against a really good defense and he damn near won it.

The offensive line was pitiful. Zeke was a complete non factor. The defense was a joke. Our kicker couldn't be relied on. We were down two touchdowns. In primetime against a very real contender. No bus driver stuff here. He was the bus.

That Giants game to start this year may have been more gaudy but with the level of competition and considering his lack of a supporting cast this was clearly better. He put the team on his shoulders.

I have to be fair in my evaluations and I thought this was outstanding. I actually feel sorry for him that he lost this game.

Saved from the Bismarck Blunder...My Child...
IMG0634.jpg

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
This needs to be said.

:omg::omg::omg:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This needs to be said.

lol did you post this for the likes?? lol 137 so far, but good post, dak played pretty good, and the rest not so much.
Cooper showed up, cobb too and lawrence, but the rest were meh.
And elliot , lol I think he was day dreaming of cabo and how he is going to spend his money, and will cook trade jerseys with him? :laugh:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
This needs to be said.

....and SCREENSHOT.

Got it.

renny

Reaction score
This needs to be said.

You're stand-up not like Garrett, respect that. LOL

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
This needs to be said.

ok who is this and what have you done with Risen?