I'm actually proud of Prescott

DFWJC

Reaction score
giphy.gif
:laugh:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Most QB’s audible about 40% of the time according to NFL. He certainly looks like he’s calling audibles.

Is Dak not able to read defenses . Is this another weakness??
You're right.
Dak audibles plenty, including last night
Just not during those last 3 plays

Feel bad for him. Cooper too

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
This needs to be said.

On the first drive of this game we failed to get points because of the QB. It was solely on him. Nobody covered Zeke out of the backfield on 2nd down and he was missed and that throw to Cobb on 3rd down was terrible. I posted "Bum QB" right after. I also started shadowboxing. (I do some shadow MMA too.)

But from that point on I feel like this was Dak Prescott's finest performance as a Dallas Cowboy. He had no help in this game against a really good defense and he damn near won it.

The offensive line was pitiful. Zeke was a complete non factor. The defense was a joke. Our kicker couldn't be relied on. We were down two touchdowns. In primetime against a very real contender. No bus driver stuff here. He was the bus.

That Giants game to start this year may have been more gaudy but with the level of competition and considering his lack of a supporting cast this was clearly better. He put the team on his shoulders.

I have to be fair in my evaluations and I thought this was outstanding. I actually feel sorry for him that he lost this game.

So well done, Rayne. You showed up when so many of your teammates didn't.

(If this thread is ever referenced in the future I will deny posting it.)

:clap:

Well played sir.

I plan on making a similar thread when I make my push for 17,000 likes.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He was bad early up until he almost threw the pick six.

From that point on, that was his career best to date.

He was good.
Yep that Vikings drop would have made it 21-0.

Dak played great from that point on carrying us back but we’ve seen this before in similar fashion coming up short.

pitt33

Reaction score
Its literally the first post I've seen you make where you deserve a lot of likes. Nice job
That’s why he posted it.

He got you.

And Prescott was on point last night. His hard work is paying off.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yep .

While the slow starts are a problem and our heavy investment in OL and RB are under achieving Dak did keep us in the game. But it’s not a sustainable situation because we are built to run the ball and dominate with a lead.
Curb your enthusiasm. This is a one off for the resident Dak hater.

I welcome any late arrived.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Agreed. I think it’s his best season yet. He’s been doing it himself a lot this year. Zeke isn’t what he used to be, the OL has been alright, the defense has been horrible, the coaching has been worse than the defense, and the play calling as been average at best. The kicker is also 50/50.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
This needs to be said.

On the first drive of this game we failed to get points because of the QB. It was solely on him. Nobody covered Zeke out of the backfield on 2nd down and he was missed and that throw to Cobb on 3rd down was terrible. I posted "Bum QB" right after. I also started shadowboxing. (I do some shadow MMA too.)

But from that point on I feel like this was Dak Prescott's finest performance as a Dallas Cowboy. He had no help in this game against a really good defense and he damn near won it.

The offensive line was pitiful. Zeke was a complete non factor. The defense was a joke. Our kicker couldn't be relied on. We were down two touchdowns. In primetime against a very real contender. No bus driver stuff here. He was the bus.

That Giants game to start this year may have been more gaudy but with the level of competition and considering his lack of a supporting cast this was clearly better. He put the team on his shoulders.

I have to be fair in my evaluations and I thought this was outstanding. I actually feel sorry for him that he lost this game.

So well done, Rayne. You showed up when so many of your teammates didn't.

(If this thread is ever referenced in the future I will deny posting it.)
You sold your soul for likes......

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Great. We’re fixing to pay him and the kid can’t read defenses at LOS? That’s not a problem . Lol
What are you talking about? Did you not watch Dak last night not only calling audibles but telling the OL who to block. This silly stuff that Dak can't read defenses is getting old. You got guys like Risen and pappy saying how good Dak played last night but a few out there still want to make up stupid crap about Dak. There is a personal hate there

John813

Reaction score
I assume this is the highest liked post here in quite some time.

Maybe the next one will be the person who breaks that garrett got fired.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dak said it right out in the post game interview. They didn't want to give the ball back to the vikings with to much time left.

Imagine an nfl qb saying that out loud to the press. Its unbelievable that he would actually say that and B that he would actually believe that.

A team at home worried about scoring to fast when there was only a minute left at that point.

He didn’t believe it himself. You can tell by the way he carries himself in that interview. He’s usually calm and collected. Very good at post game conferences, but even I can tell he’s getting fed up. Even on the sidelines he looked more and more disappointed as time went on. That press conference told me everything I needed to know.

Dak, if you are reading this, blink twice during your next interview if you need help!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Did you not watch Dak last night not only calling audibles but telling the OL who to block. This silly stuff that Dak can't read defenses is getting old. You got guys like Risen and pappy saying how good Dak played last night but a few out there still want to make up stupid crap about Dak. There is a personal hate there
I though Dak played great after we were down 14-0, lucky it wasn’t 21-0. Did you even see what I was responding to in why he didn’t audible out of the calls. I was asking not stating.

Cebrin

Reaction score
I agree with you. (If you ever reference me saying this in future posts, I'm denying it.)

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I though Dak played great after we were down 14-0, lucky it wasn’t 21-0. Did you even see what I was responding to in why he didn’t audible out of the calls. I was asking not stating.
The comment was for regular Dak haters and my mistake if you were asking instead of stating it. Garrett is holding this team back and especially holding Dak back.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The comment was for regular Dak haters and my mistake if you were asking instead of stating it. Garrett is holding this team back and especially holding Dak back.
We are a talent dependent franchise. If we’re depending on coaching to overcome we are screwed with Jerry.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I'm not that upset about the loss.

As long as Garrett is the coach I have just come to expect these types of losses.

Coming out slow and going down 14-0 and losing late in the game is not a shocker.

Under Garrett we find ways to lose. It's just what he does.

Hopefully management doesn't allow him to waste another set of quality players careers.

This is another lost year for Zeke who will have a very short career.

Me too. With Garrett as coach, we're a fool's gold team.