I'm getting sucked back in

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
who’s with me??? :popcorn:
A lot of fans start getting sucked back in when the draft arrives. All it will take is one impressive win early in the season for the Super Bowl talk to start up again. Fans swear off the team after we get booted from the playoffs but are back in full force by training camp. Nothing ever changes with this fan base.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
It’s the OL that makes me excited. I really wanted Dallas to target 2 future starters and they did. I’m not sure how “in” I am in 2024 but they did a good job injecting young talent where it was desperately needed

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Make sure you stretch...don't rush in....
On a serious note, you're a coach, don't you get tired of typical fans that cry and whine, but don't know a damn thing?
I don't just assume people don't know nothing or that I know better. I evaluate each situation. The parents can make that challenging sometimes. Everyone thinks their Johnny is the best player on our team, even at the college level.

My comment was specific to the 2024 season. I do not think the Front Office has done a single thing to make fans think 2024 will be better than the 2023 season.

Surfguy

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s old school…

Now a day's it’s ‘ripping a dart’
Don't know what that means and I don't smoke, so I'll pour me a triple shot of Jonnie Walker Black on ice and ponder it. Salud!