I'm getting sucked back in

Praxit

Reaction score
...we're die hard fans, never out. Disappointed?? ...yes.

I lost faith in Dak. The guy will be all Pro during the season.

Then fumble, when it counts.

But hey, he's our guy. You gotta root for him.

rambo2

Reaction score
So unproven Left Tackle Tyler Guyton is better than Pro Bowler Tyron Smith and never played Center before Cooper Beebe is better than multiple year starter Tyler Biadasz? In 2024?

I get moving on and building for the future but saying we at better now is silly.
Beebe is for sure better.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Lol jerry loves you. Unbelievable, yall think we're getting starter production out of this group
Silly you thinking nobody but you knows that rookies don't play like 2nd or 3rd year players.
But hey, you gotta start somewhere. You cant play 2nd or 3rd year without starting out as a rook. And they couldn't afford to pay quality experienced FA's for all the help we needed.
We drafted 4 big strong quality linemen that were badly needed. Not middle weight wanabe's but big guys to control the LOS for a change!
Why wouldn't any serious Cowboy fan be in favor of that?

Buzzbait

Reaction score
So unproven Left Tackle Tyler Guyton is better than Pro Bowler Tyron Smith and never played Center before Cooper Beebe is better than multiple year starter Tyler Biadasz? In 2024?

I get moving on and building for the future but saying we at better now is silly.
Tyron Smith was great in his day, but it's hard to be great on the field when you can't play. Smith is gone. Biadasz is gone. Biadasz was alright, but he was nothing to brag about. He certainly was no Fred Beard before him. I think there's an excellent chance Cooper Beebe could outperform Biadasz at C. Nate Thomas at RT or G? Another big strong guy who should improve our play at RT or G with a little experience.

Right away? Of course not. But you gotta start somewhere, and this group of rookies are going to prove their worth once they get a little experience. This was a surprisingly good draft and it's going to pay off.

Last edited: