I'm getting sucked back in

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm still fairly pessimistic about this upcoming season.....but....I did do a thing yesterday.

I was on vacation and found a Cowboys hat I really liked and I bought it. First Cowboys apparel I have bought in some time. I know. I know. Lol

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Yes thats true, but no misguided optimism anymore unless something changes like Jerry retiring, Stephen bringing a real GM,get a Coach with more authority
NO! Forget Stephen.

The only way is for Charlotte to be named president, and let her hire a real GM or give it to McClay. Give Stephen the director of operations.

She is the only hope. She's smart, measured, respected, and doesn't seek the spotlight. She'll let people do their jobs while managing the franchise, It's the only way forward and if that ever happened I'd be back aboard 100%.

rambo2

Reaction score
I don't just assume people don't know nothing or that I know better. I evaluate each situation. The parents can make that challenging sometimes. Everyone thinks their Johnny is the best player on our team, even at the college level.

My comment was specific to the 2024 season. I do not think the Front Office has done a single thing to make fans think 2024 will be better than the 2023 season.
It for sure got better in the oline.

Techsass

Reaction score
I don't know about being sucked back in or all these arrogant little digs about buying tickets or merchandise, but I'm still a big time Cowboys fan. This is my team. I'll watch every game & hang out here on the Zone no matter what happens this season.

I think it's perfectly normal to bit** & moan when they're screwing up. Sounds like some of you have lost all of the fun & have completely given up on the Cowboys. If the Boys ain't doing it for you any more, maybe you need to take a little break. When you're back to normal you might try easing yourself back into the flow.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
All Mavs all the time. The Cowboys for the 1st time in my 54 year life, is a distant second.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Fans who “check out” are either one, lying or two, never the fans they proclaimed to be.