I'm in tank mode with a loss tonight

morat1959

Reaction score
i would liek to relate and tell you, yea, lets hope that happens.

But Jerry will find a young girl, drink some JW and have his Accountant toss confetti in the air.

its not happening.
Money’s not the answer to everything. Several sub .500 losing seasons will sting him to the core. At least if he’s any kind of competitor.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not that I believe in this team whatsoever with a win but I'm full on top 5 pick tank mode with a loss tonight. For the draft pick but even more so the embarrassment it causes the front office to maybe change as much as this lunatic will change.

Consider it a team enema. Ultimately this is what we should all be rooting for right now but I understand once the ball is kicked off the fan takes over.

Having said that, we roll tonight. Rooted in talent.

Giants! Cowboys! (Giants)
Oh well,
Keep your chin up
There is always next game.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Malik Nabers.
His biggest impact in the game was knocking himself out.

I get it, he had alright numbers, 12 catches for 115 yards. But that lead to ZERO TDs for the Giants O against a HISTORICALLY bad Dallas D.

How many times are Cowboys fans going to OVERRATE other players just because they don't play for the Cowboys?
:huh:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His biggest impact in the game was knocking himself out.

I get it, he had alright numbers, 12 catches for 115 yards. But that lead to ZERO TDs for the Giants O against a HISTORICALLY bad Dallas D.

How many times are Cowboys fans going to OVERRATE other players just because they don't play for the Cowboys?
:huh:
Nabers > Lamb.