I'm in tank mode with a loss tonight

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not that I believe in this team whatsoever with a win but I'm full on top 5 pick tank mode with a loss tonight. For the draft pick but even more so the embarrassment it causes the front office to maybe change as much as this lunatic will change.

Consider it a team enema. Ultimately this is what we should all be rooting for right now but I understand once the ball is kicked off the fan takes over.

Having said that, we roll tonight. Rooted in talent.

Giants! Cowboys! (Giants)
Tank mode? You? Sounds about right.

rambo2

Reaction score
Really? Is this gonna be the 12 wins in a row gag again?

Let me get it out of the way for ya

Get off your high horse!
Watch a Kurt Warner video and get EDUCATED!!!!!!!!!
Three 12 Win Seasons in a Heckin ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as good as a SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Haters in Hawaiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jerry best GM in the league!!!!

There ......... I have said all of you guys stuff
Lol

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Not that I believe in this team whatsoever with a win but I'm full on top 5 pick tank mode with a loss tonight. For the draft pick but even more so the embarrassment it causes the front office to maybe change as much as this lunatic will change.

Consider it a team enema. Ultimately this is what we should all be rooting for right now but I understand once the ball is kicked off the fan takes over.

Define tank mode.

Because this is another stupid word game. A game people say because they want to garner attention.

Ok, are you saying tank mode so dallas gets a better draft pick? For what purpose? WE WASTE TALENT IN THIS FRANCHISE. what purpose does any draft pick in the first net us?

Define all that.

You could give this team all the picks in the first round JJ is still not interested in teh SB.

What exactly are you tanking for and go on record with what you think you want to see so reality can Witch slap you from here to the anartic so we dont have to hear this amount of silliness.

In fact play a more realistic game, menton all the talent we wasted, the talent we put to use and the hot garbage that we hae allowed to play on this field in this franchse. that would be a better use of your talents.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Define tank mode.

Because this is another stupid word game. A game people say because they want to garner attention.

Ok, are you saying tank mode so dallas gets a better draft pick? For what purpose? WE WASTE TALENT IN THIS FRANCHISE. what purpose does any draft pick in the first net us?

Define all that.

You could give this team all the picks in the first round JJ is still not interested in teh SB.

What exactly are you tanking for and go on record with what you think you want to see so reality can Witch slap you from here to the anartic so we dont have to hear this amount of silliness.

In fact play a more realistic game, menton all the talent we wasted, the talent we put to use and the hot garbage that we hae allowed to play on this field in this franchse. that would be a better use of your talents.
You do not get to assign homework for me.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
You do not get to assign homework for me.
this is why you arent taken seriously.

its an honest question. you want something, fact based wont allow it,. what are you actually saying?

The sun is big. True, but how big? Dude, its big, yea, how big?

What is the purpose of wanting to tank?

plasticman

Reaction score
The Cowboys will win but it won't be the reassuring type of victory.

Having said that, there is one thing we should expect on a weekly basis from such a team so young at critical positions. Barring additional injury at key positions, this team should improve.

In reality, there were several issues on this team going into the season, some resolved, some not. The two most prominent was inexperienced starters as a result of free agency losses and the need to bring in an entirely new defensive system and coaching staff.

The more this defense plays together, the more experienced and familiar they will become with each other and their new scheme.

The more this young offensive line plays together, the more cohesive and efficient they will become.

Then again, their greatest liability on offense last season remains the same. No, I'm not talking about Dak.

This offense is one-dimensional, the running game is tame to the point of being ignored. There is nobody on the RB squad that has demonstrated they are capable of gaining any more yardage than what the O-line can get them.

The Cowboys desperately need a boost here so they must consider rotating RB's in from the practice squad in the hopes of finding improvement.

morat1959

Reaction score
Define tank mode.

Define all that.

Tank or no tank…1-16 please.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I’d really like to see it several years in a row. I want to see Jerry go out in miserable fashion.
i would liek to relate and tell you, yea, lets hope that happens.

But Jerry will find a young girl, drink some JW and have his Accountant toss confetti in the air.

its not happening.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
They could be in tank mode the next 4 years on top of the off-season. When it could have been this year only.
Yep, signing Dak to that contract is going to seriously hamstring this team for 4 years.
A good regular season QB who wilts in the playoffs is not worth a record contract.
This front office is run by amatuers.

erod

Reaction score
Problem is, they need a QB, and they just gave this one a bajillion dollars.

The next 4 years are cooked. At least.

chagus

Reaction score

Top 5 pick. Hmm... watch Dallas draft another Michigan player.

Smith22

Reaction score
If we lose to the awful Giants then I think a Top 5 pick is definitely in play when you look at the schedule. That would put us at 1-3 with a tough schedule ahead of us and a team that could be broken mentally. Kind of like how the Eagles ended 2023. They just mentally crashed and gave up on the coaching staff.
I agree. With the schedule we have, a loss to the Giants would mean we should expect to win at maximum 5-6 games.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I can't imagine a loss tonight. The Giants are just as bad as they have been the last two years

However we have been pretty bad the last two weeks